Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want My Color Set Fixed. You Ruined The Tenno Set.

Zantos54

I will agree, Tenno looks horrible now, its WAY too bright, like, to the point wheres its probably epilepsy inducing. I put Tenno colours as my primary, and I literally had to look away from my computer monitor because it was so bright. Gamma colour pack literally saved me a trip to my optician.

Edited by ArgonTheFox

Sorry for the grief guys - I posted a dev workshop earlier on this : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273383-upcoming-color-customization-fix-planned-for-hotfix-1409/

I hope you can accept my reasoning I laid out there ... :( 

No problem Steve , now the black color from the Saturated Pack is actually a black without need to buy a smoke pack :D

Anyway time to re-design all my frames , challenge accepted.

Edited by AlexCrytek

you have to go back and change each color, usually a shade lighter (usually one square to the right), and it will look just as it did before the fix.

Not for every colour. I used the second darkest blue from the classic saturated set as my main colour, and I haven't found anything like it after the "fix". Same goes for the light orange I used for contrast lines.

Not for every colour. I used the second darkest blue from the classic saturated set as my main colour, and I haven't found anything like it after the "fix". Same goes for the light orange I used for contrast lines.

I assume you tried the second darkest blue in Classic?  What with Classic now being more saturated than before, it would be my first port of call for replacing the old Classic Saturated.

Well, I must say yes I like the color enhancement to the Kubrow. However, I wish i could color them myself. As well I admit the colors are more bolder and vibrant. But the Gamma pallet fails to recapture the old colors I had. and for this I'm p155ed when to only pallet i'm missing is Halloween. and I mean the only one. It wasn't just the classic and classic saturation pallets the got messed up it was all of them. So Please It was nice for you to give the gamma pack but PLEASE restore the other pallets.

Edited by Ookami_Nihonto

I assume you tried the second darkest blue in Classic?

Classic, the new gamma palette, Infested palette. Only thing I haven't tried yet is the Easter palette, because at some point I just switched to my (formerly alternate) "Orokin" design instead of kicking my computer out of the window (poor thing, it's not its fault and still it suffers from my anger).

Edited by Bibliothekar

The reasoning is fine. You just failed to consider the fact that we bought these palettes due to their colors we saw. Not for the ones you thought needed to be "fixed".

Your reasoning is broken however. The colors on the frame now match the colors on the palette, so essentially you are now getting what you saw. 

So if you bought the palettes due to what you "saw" you should now be happy - I am :D

Your reasoning is broken however. The colors on the frame now match the colors on the palette, so essentially you are now getting what you saw. 

So if you bought the palettes due to what you "saw" you should now be happy - I am :D

Except that the way the Tenno pack looked before looks nothing like it does now - neither in the palette itself, nor on the Warframe.

All of it's colors are completely different shades.

Except that the way the Tenno pack looked before looks nothing like it does now - neither in the palette itself, nor on the Warframe.

All of it's colors are completely different shades.

^ Yeah. I didn't even notice there was a bug with the palette. I saw the Tenno palette and bought it because of how it looked before they "fixed" it and now it's just a total waste of plat because none of the colors i liked are in it anymore. For casual gamers like me, something like a color palette is mostly bought on impulse because of how it looks in that moment. DE didn't even consider this. They should have put a huge warning sign on the launcher against deciding on buying any of the color palettes because there was a bug and that they were going to fix it. Casual gamers don't have time to browse the forums and check that kind of stuff.

Good luck. You are about to have a tidal wave of posters defend DE on this 100%.

Seriously paid for content getting change. That's a smack in the face of he consumer no matter how you spin it. I guess if were going to use the TOS argument we can get that excal prime back right? I mean things are subject to change...

I like the colors, there are however, very little difference in the darker colors.  I have yet to see a purple or yellow kubrow-- not sure what's going on with people seeing that-- the colors I see are awesome... everywhere, and natural looking-- not alien neon like some pics I've seen posted. 

However, I still see white glow when channeling on all of my weapons no matter what the energy color is (even black) and the energy colors have so much white in them-- I meen... I feel like the water still looks very bad-- extremely saturated and blue.. it's not transparent at all like before (earth water was fixed It seems)  but Hydroids abilities look terrible.  no matter how dark green/blue I go-- there are white sparkles all in the tentacles/puddle making it look like a Rubber Fish Lure lol! 

It doesn't make sense Steve. All of the other colors are fine, the change is acceptable but the Tenno Color palette is hideous and desaturated now. Also, Kubrow changes... without the ability to change the color ourselves, we're stuck with ugliness.

i call shenanagans on tenno color pallet being un saturated, thats the only pallet i own besides the one everyone gets and the new de saturated one, my mirage looks great and the colors are acurate and i like them alot better, because when i choose orange i want orange not red like it was before..

the black i have also comes from that pallet, so all the people saying there is no black.. well your not looking hard enough i guess

Warframe0007_zps3428ce63.jpg

thats my new colors and there amazing, if i had a before shot you would really understand that it was horribly wrong before, and yes.. those are shcreenshots of bugs, i took them yesterday and reported them lol

dat ilde animation doe!

however i will say my kubrow looks gross.. hes grey with this really faded green in patchy spots on his face and body.. looks like a mossy sloth.. gross

Edited by Kurrumitsumi

I don´t know what to say exactly but the colours are more a personal preference than something all of us can be happy with. True, myself I liked most some of the old colours but now I like more the actual ones because they aren´t awful for me. In the past I didn´t like most of the colours but now it´s different. So i don´t know what to say, maybe there has to be an option to use the old style pickets or the new ones. 

There really needs to be a way to take back upvotes :)  I accidentally hit upvote on Kurrumitsumi's post a couple above mine because I misread it. lol.

Sorry Kurrumitsumi, to me the Tenno pack looks completely different than the one I bought - both on the frames and in the palette. 

With what I've been seeing about this, DE needs to come up with a compromise on this pretty frickin fast.

Many players, like myself, bought the color packs pre-patch because of the colors they showed pre-patch. Now that they're changed and not what we bought originally, we feel like we, as customers, got slapped in the face.

And then there is another equally large group of players that loves the change for the exact opposite issue - they didn't have what they saw and now they do.

DE, make a compromise already more than just the one gamma pack. Have an ingame video option that reverts it back to how it was before for those of us that prefer the older colors (like myself). Or have those of us that like the older colors send in support tickets to have our color pallets replaced with ones that had those colors as they were previously. Something more than the simple one pallet that you gave us.

I would have not bought a single one of the color pallets as they are now. Not a single damn one of them. They're all too saturated for myself and many other players, they are far different from the advertised colors on the pallets for those same players, and what variety there was (especially with darker colors) is now gone, with a side of glossy drech.

One small color pack that covered a pack that many of us barely used simply doesn't cut it this time.

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee

For those who only use white+black+random shade of color, you won't notice it but for us who uses different color shades it's way oversaturated and darker than what it originally was. Not only does this apply to frames but some of the in-game textures and lighting as well. Those grineer flags on earth are now hot orange rofl and lights are... yea

As stated, some of the darker colors are too dark (using saturated pack here mostly) and the gamma versions don't look that much different (still too dark / saturated.) Just makes it really hard to see without the ability to zoom in while changing colors.

"Every colors & tastes are in the Nature..."

I personally don't mind : colors now have more presence than before, bloody red is bloody red,black is black...

The complaints also come from accustomed eyes...

Try the default color stuff,it's magical. :D

(I'd be a little frustrated if I bought some palettes,but for 5 minutes before saying "well,that's just colors...")

Seriously paid for content getting change. That's a smack in the face of he consumer no matter how you spin it. I guess if were going to use the TOS argument we can get that excal prime back right? I mean things are subject to change...

How does ToS have anything to do with excal prime? Wait wat

FYI: colours were broken. You had different colour on the palette and different on your frame. It needed a fix.

Then I prefer broken colors more than the "fixed" colors. They looked better. And they are the colors I chose when I purchased the palletes to begin with.

I think what a lot of people supporting this fail to realize on the side of those displeased with this change is that many of us, prepatch, previewed the packs on our warframes and bought said packs for the colors that we saw at that point in time. And now that they are not what we saw at that point in time, we're damn pi$$ed about it.

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee