Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Want My Color Set Fixed. You Ruined The Tenno Set.

Zantos54

I bought this set because it had the colors on it I liked the most. Specifically it had black on it. My warframe still retains its coloring from it. However, my color set no longer has Black on it. Put it back on it. I didn not pay to have my color set change on me and one of the colors I like the most removed from it. If I cannot have that then I want the plat back so I can get the set that Now has the black on it.

Update: Thank you so much for the gamma set. It has the colors that I had lost in my tenno set :D. (>^_^)>O Kirby cookies all around.

Edited by Zantos54

Most colors are now (14.0.9) ugly and doesn't mix well, just oversaturated patches of bleeding tints witha grey line between colors... Can't watch it.

Since U14, most update makes the game worst, dunno what they are thinking actually...

Edited by kebra

There is going to be a free pre-fix color pack sent out in your inbox.

Is it a color pack like all of the others? I found the shade of black that I adored for my ember prime, but it was in a different pack now. Not to mention none of those little boxes reflect the colors they are. They are greyish and almost dull and do not fully display the color. You have to scroll over everyone just to get an idea of what they are, not that I mind that.

I am just upset that I was never mad aware that this was apparently broken, so my once happy purchase is now unhappy.

Sorry for the grief guys - I posted a dev workshop earlier on this : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273383-upcoming-color-customization-fix-planned-for-hotfix-1409/

I hope you can accept my reasoning I laid out there ... :(

Well, its not so much as the colors are changed, its the fact that the shade of black I loved on the Tenno set is no longer there but now its on the Saturated set. I just want it back

Note: as far as black colors go, if you have color correction off, there's a very good black in the new color picker set, though granted it might not be the exact same shade as what you want. Even so, there really shouldn't be room for complaints here.

Edited by Rebulite

Sorry for the grief guys - I posted a dev workshop earlier on this : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/273383-upcoming-color-customization-fix-planned-for-hotfix-1409/

Sorry Steve. I understand that you wanted to fix the bug and I applaud you for that, but some of us just really love our faded out colors. Now my black is just way darker than I prefer it and my once gold is now orange. 

Agree and disagree.  Some colors feel overly saturated, while others never quite get the job done.  Some colors were lost and cannot be replaced.

However, before this fix the same problem existed in the opposite spectrum.  I found it quite odd how the darkest black in the normal color set only ever amounted to a grey that tried but couldn't.  It's a compromise, but one done in good faith.

Edited by DalaiLlama

Well, lilac no longer exists in Warframe. All lilac colors are now a hot-purple vomit tone similar to what the infested purples were. This change could have benefitted Kubrows greatly, as it seems to have done, but it decimated the working system of colors we had and were familiar with. Some colors could have used tuning, but an overall boost to every color was not needed.

Well, lilac no longer exists in Warframe. All lilac colors are now a hot-purple vomit tone similar to what the infested purples were. This change could have benefitted Kubrows greatly, as it seems to have done, but it decimated the working system of colors we had and were familiar with. Some colors could have used tuning, but an overall boost to every color was not needed.

Good lilac colors can be found in the (unattainable at the moment) Easter color picker.

Honestly, someone should start a thread and help people find color sets that are as close to identical as possible to color sets before the update. I'd do it, but I don't have the time or patience for that.

Wait wait wait.... You telling me the ancient old bug was the color palette?????? No fix on the dojo's being broken after a host migration? No fix on hitting Life Support on Survival and getting stuck in that position? No fix on Regen having a proper work without as soon as it respawns it instantly dies again?? Wow.

Wait wait wait.... You telling me the ancient old bug was the color palette?????? No fix on the dojo's being broken after a host migration? No fix on hitting Life Support on Survival and getting stuck in that position? No fix on Regen having a proper work without as soon as it respawns it instantly dies again?? Wow.

The color palette bug has been around forever. Like literally since the beginning of the game. My Volt looks so awesome now :D

my Kubrow was white I thought... Now he looks ugly yellowish white. Like he's dirty and urinated all over his fur. I want to throw him out of the airlock and start over. My other kubrow was a bluish metalic white. Awesome I thought. Now he's baby blue. Also an Airlock candidate. FFS

It doesn't make sense Steve. All of the other colors are fine, the change is acceptable but the Tenno Color palette is hideous and desaturated now. Also, Kubrow changes... without the ability to change the color ourselves, we're stuck with ugliness.

So instead of playing more BF4, for which you probably paid like $80 just to shoot other people, you came here complaining about the only free you might have? Wow.