Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Saryn Aran For Me

darthdart

The patch said that everyone will get a free palette that would give all the same colors we had just before the hotfix.  Save your plat, and wait to get your free palette to get the colors you want back.

It doesn't. It attempts to make it look like the classic pack (remember, it's just one palette, so you're not thinking about people who used more than just the classic palette) but it doesn't.

It doesn't. It attempts to make it look like the classic pack (remember, it's just one palette, so you're not thinking about people who used more than just the classic palette) but it doesn't.

True enough, I want my old colour palettes that I purchased back, not this new single gamma colour palette.

True enough, I want my old colour palettes that I purchased back, not this new single gamma colour palette.

This illustrates my point:

hScGFH.png

No one can say that those colors are the same, yet that's exactly what I get with this new "fix".

I checked all of my loadouts (each has a different color set/frame). Every single one is too dark and too saturated. For those who like this change, their computer displays must have been way too bright and way too desaturated. That's the only way I can see people being ok with this. What I don't understand is how you guys can say that the colors now match what's on the palettes. There's no way that's possible.

I can confirm that, the prime-ish gold tone I was using is now almost orange, and everything else is different as well...

Yes. I've submitted a support ticket. Quite frankly the only colors that were washed out were the Kubrow colors. The Warframe/Sentinel colors shouldn't have been touched. There was no bug, no issue with those colors. They were exactly how they should have been, and the fact that the default colors remained unchanged highlights that as well.

Honestly this whole color change fiasco is pretty uncalled for if you ask me. If it was the Kubrow fur they were worried about, Why not just fix them and leave our current colors the heck alone?

As for their 'Compensation' I use 6 different color packs frequently. (Or, Used to use.) The only color pack it gives back is the Classic one.

What about all the other colors, Which I can now not find at all?

Pretty disappointing.

Honestly this whole color change fiasco is pretty uncalled for if you ask me. If it was the Kubrow fur they were worried about, Why not just fix them and leave our current colors the heck alone?

As for their 'Compensation' I use 6 different color packs frequently. (Or, Used to use.) The only color pack it gives back is the Classic one.

What about all the other colors, Which I can now not find at all?

Pretty disappointing.

It is. The kubrows are the only thing that needed fixing. That gamma pack doesn't even give back the classic tone. It tries to approximate the classic tone. It doesn't make sense that they would implement a change that would make every color darker and more saturated. They don't even match the selections in the actual color palettes. The only solution is to reset what they've done. Why? Because there was nothing wrong with the colors. And if there was a problem with the shaders or gamma correction, then that means that the real colors don't actually match the colors in the packs and so the real colors all need to be changed.