Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

DE-steve, I know this isn't a bug report thread and have not checked for a duplicate note, but on the corpus tileset:

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884104767884556297/E0E8AEA8EA728B776A8F0F5D1C5F8BD9AC0AC210/

Here if you can notice, that section is completely locked in, the consoles are outside my reach to get out and continue the mission. This led to a failure. In a form this would be hilarious if it was intended as a way for corpus to truly thwart people, but I presume it's not working as intended there.

How are you all even able to play this? I've been stuck at the launcher with an "update failed" error for 8 hours now. Even uninstalled and redownloaded from the website and did a fresh clean install using the DE launcher (not Steam) and even THAT didn't work. Started up the newly installed launcher and I'm getting the exact same error message as before.

Yeah great patch.

How are you all even able to play this? I've been stuck at the launcher with an "update failed" error for 8 hours now. Even uninstalled and redownloaded from the website and did a fresh clean install using the DE launcher (not Steam) and even THAT didn't work. Started up the newly installed launcher and I'm getting the exact same error message as before.

Yeah great patch.

Happened to me, then I got on another internet connection and it worked fine. Chances are this won't work for you but worth a shot if you have a laptop or a friend, or try back in some hours.

Am I the only that noticed that Ember's Phoenix Helmet is not adding the extra energy?

Also as other's stated, the weapon fire rate fix seems to have made grineer weapon fire rate insanely high. It wouldn't be all that bad if they didn't have such near perfect accuracy/aim.

As great as the patch is, I find the increase in the fire rate of the Braton quite annoying:

Now the Braton eats thru the magazine in no time (4.834s w/o mod, 3.422s w/ mod), and I tried removing my Speed Trigger mod to do several missions and I still think it is insanely fast.

Right now I find it very hard to tap single shots, and reloading MUCH often. I am pretty sure the fire rate was indeed different before the patch.

I'm sure it is a good thing in some ways, cuz we all wish for this insane fire rate. But right now there's definitely no point in putting a Speed Trigger mod in the Braton, and that breaks my heart lol.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I am quite sure with my observations, if I am wrong well..derp.

Edited by ChickenBar

don't know if this is a bug or not, but one of the enemies I killed.. was..lootable.. like I had to actually walk up to him and loot his corpse..and it pointed him out on the loot radar

lootable corpses are normal and did exist before the patch

New Levels are...colossal! I like these new wide spaces (even while moving space limited by wired walls), some of them resembles me Martian's 'facilities' from Total Recall movie (first one). Thank You!

When using Radial Disarm on MOAs, there's suddenly a baton sticking out of their dumb chicken legs and they run around like dumb chickens with they top halves cut off. Very amusing to watch, but is an issue ingame.

Excellent changes. Thanks for listening to feedback DE =)

- Increased weapon critical chance for all weapons

Any way we could get exact numbers on critical chance changes on Weapons? (For example in the 7.x weapon balance thread)

Unless a more detailed character sheet is coming really soon hehe.

----

Edited by Nokturnal