Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hacking In Warframe Is Beginning...

SweetTeeth

First time I've encountered a hacker in this game, I really hope they're the last. Had my hole team trying to kill him with anything, along with none of us leveling from killing any other thing. How do I know they was hacking? Taking absolutely no damage as ash. We debated if it was quick thinking, but he would need to be at the very least level 7 without energy siphon and his hole team having energy siphon, but he wasn't being knocked down, taking any damage and was flying around and there was minimal lag where you could hit damage on something nearly immediately. Pictures of the hole team trying to kill him.

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/34093303385665229/598F7B2B54B5E7A232761272C272F2D62DE0106D/

As I was typing this, had another friend that joined a game with him as ash and bladestorm doesn't kill him.

Edit: Removed they're name and picture with they're name.

Edited by SweetTeeth

It's a bug.

The changes in damage reduction to health and shields, applied to Dark Sectors PvP and Conclaves, must have some glitches.

Who knows...

Back to U13, i saw a speed-hacker, but i couldn't get any evidence - fraps was turned off :|

All i can say, everything is possible, i don't know how, but it's possible.

But, yeah, i hope it's a bug. It's better than wave of cheaters.

Who knows...

Back to U13, i saw a speed-hacker, but i couldn't get any evidence - fraps was turned off :|

All i can say, everything is possible, i don't know how, but it's possible.

But, yeah, i hope it's a bug. It's better than wave of cheaters.

I would really hate to see a wave of hackers, as much as I like the solar rails PVP, I'd rather go back to boring mobile defense than face hackers.

I would really hate to see a wave of hackers, as much as I like the solar rails PVP, I'd rather go back to boring mobile defense than face hackers.

At least we could get a decent amount of rare mods from Rails mobile defense...

if this is a bug it needs to be fixed, we just lost cause of spawn camping people who didnt take damage, not even 1 point..

you cant see it very well cause of my phage but there is also someone meleeing him, this is a big problem, only 2 people on there team wouldent die, even in hysteriai couldent do even 1 point, just stun lock for 30secs, i couldent get a good screen shot though

Warframe0012_zps90169a78.jpg

Hes not a hacker, It's a bug. Same thing has happened to me more than once when play dark sector invasions. I enter tha game and suddenly I'm level 60 and can't use my abilities and nobody can kill me. I think they'll fix it soon.

Well, the hacks will always be in every game - many of them are reproduced idea taken from another game.

<nerdSpeech>

Absolute basic is about reverse engineering (I have hope that vunerable spots are on server-side instead of client? cuz of CE kiddo hackerzzz).

2nd thing is dll injection - (Code caves, this is most common way to create a cheat app (most common, most effective, and the hardest thing which requires a lot of reverse engineering experience (ASM)). The best way is to implement in-game anticheat system (for some free MMOs there is one called nProtect GameGuard, but it still can be bypassed if some1 have a lot of time)

3rd way is to make some fun with packet spoofing, but this is totally different story (did I mention about Diablo II bot which does not required installed game on hard disk? You could just run 40+ bots with private proxy and your PC would still working fine)

For first and second threat address randomization (ASLR) is quite effective against many newbies, and I am almost sure that this is turned on (don't wanna check). With ASLR every new patch should force cheating apps to fix their offsets of target values (like hp / shield) what can take some time.

I' ll ignore macros & pixel bots, cuz it is just a toy for lazy ppl and not really something what should be called as  "hack"

</nerdSpeech>

Anyway Warframe is not a game to put effort into hacking (no offense - game is cool, but there is no real money in it)

Edited by EmbedFire