Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Slorch

Granted, u Play Warframe and meet Corpus.

In another world, u just waste a wish ( atleast u did have a bad ending like mostly everyone this time)

I wish there was a Meme warframe Forum :3

Amusing thing is that there is a meme Warframe forum - two, in fact!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/30328-warmeme/?hl=warmeme

and

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/41030-warframe-memes/?hl=warmeme

I wish the government was run by the Lotus 

Granted, but everyone becomes paranoid of the Grineer, and Conspiracy Keanu has a field day.

I wish autocorrect would work right.

Granted, but you use incorrect words so much, that the Autocorrect still doesn't work anyway.

I wish for an incorruptable wish that will get corrupted anyway, so instead of wishing for a good wish, i wish for a corrupted wish instead.

Granted, and u are they experiment account, since you are only one have the down button 

I wish DE make all Warframe and wepon become Prime after eating a potatoes ( this is a good idea actually, i put this here for anyone interesting to post it since im suck at English)

Granted, but the blueprints can only be bought with platinum, do not drop from alerts, and require 50 of every single rare component. Have fun farming the Hyena for all those Control Modules.

I wish for this thread to ascend creation.

Not granted, but also granted at the same time, and your wish causes a temporal paradox, which according to the laws of the universe, makes your paradox consume yourself and erases you from every timeline in existence to prevent such a thing from happening.

I wish for a plate of poisoned bacon.