Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So How Come Some Prime Warframes Are Colored Primarily White And Others Primarily Black?

Rettycombine

Could it be because Excal, Mag and Loki were considered the "poster boys" of the Tenno?. Currently the ones that are colored primarily black seem a bit unethical, from stampeding enemies into mangled corpses to burning enemies alive or freezing them instantly and shattering them.

Primarily white are considered to be "the originals", or "starters". Those would be Loki Prime, Mag Prime, and Excalibur Prime. The ones that are primarily black are considered to be the "later warframes". Those would be Ember Prime and Rhino Prime.

Well obviously we don't want racism in warframe, if we had only white warframes, people would get mad and say its racist because there are no blacks, yellow is already in every prime warframe, so no racist comment on that, DE doesn't want the black color to feel left out.

Primarily white are considered to be "the originals", or "starters". Those would be Loki Prime, Mag Prime, and Excalibur Prime. The ones that are primarily black are considered to be the "later warframes". Those would be Ember Prime and Rhino Prime.

Loki Prime isn't a white frame

Hey, you ever knew? from minecraft to p0rns, you have a category called 'Vanilla.' You know, just the regular vanilla.

White themed prime warframes are so-called vanilla frames which are the early members of the entire warframe. Aren't they? So that's it. :P

Edited by GaiaNyix

Could it be because Excal, Mag and Loki were considered the "poster boys" of the Tenno?. Currently the ones that are colored primarily black seem a bit unethical, from stampeding enemies into mangled corpses to burning enemies alive or freezing them instantly and shattering them.

Probably random.

Excal : White

Frost : Black

Mag : White

Ember : Black

Rhino : Black

Loki : White

I thought it had a pattern of white, black, white, black, 'till I actually thought about how they were released.

No.

Whoever ends up as the next Prime 'frame, I just hope the weapon they come with is a Scindo Prime.  I want me some blinged-out choppy-choppy!

you and me both buddy, Scindo is one of my favorite melee weapons (besides Prova, and thank god i gotten the vandal version)