Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Radio Guy On Liset...

Trowicia

66ce9cad26.jpg

I've been listening to alot of his transmissions, ranging from reports about Tenno in the premises, to raiding ships/areas and occasionally talking about a "Red Veil badge".

Who is he, really? I'd like to see and hear more from him.

Edited by Trowicia

Wasn't the Red Veil involved in that recent rescue mission event?

Yeah they were, according to the guy it seems like they've been raiding some human settlements (since Red Veil is a human faction, right?) and they were rounding up hostages or something.

To be honest I love this radio transmission thing, I just hope DE actually plan to use it with like events, new quests, etc.

I feel like it brings a bit of immersion into the game by just listening over some of their conversations.

Edited by Trowicia

To be honest I love this radio transmission thing, I just hope DE actually plan to use it with like events, new quests, etc.

I feel like it brings a bit of immersion into the game by just listening over some of their conversations.

I love them too. As much as there are more important things to finish and polish, I would like at least 50+ new lines from the radio and 20+ from Ordis.

OP is still waiting for some to praise his hideous Warframe color scheme. Come now, don't disappoint...

I take pride in my "hideous" color scheme, thank you!

After all, it's 10x better than your typical Black & Red edgy Ash players, no?

Edited by Trowicia