Got 3 crashes without error messages, after 14.0.10 was deployed

Game was stable before that.

Win 8.1 x64 (up to date)

Phenom 9850

nVidia GTX 760 w/340.43

4GB DDR2

Haven't had crashes in a long time before 14.0.10

Edited by blackgu4rd

Same here. ALOT of crashes since U14.07 - no error message though. Mostly in game sessions, but also after mission result screen

and host migrations. Noticeable often at any kind of loading/transition screens. Not really playable at the moment for me.

(i7 4790k, 16GB RAM, 770 GT, Win7 x64 - 24h Prime95 tested / all stable)

Same here. ALOT of crashes since U14.07 - no error message though. Mostly in game sessions, but also after mission result screen

and host migrations. Noticeable often at any kind of loading/transition screens. Not really playable at the moment for me.

(i7 4790k, 16GB RAM, 770 GT, Win7 x64 - 24h Prime95 tested / all stable)

I have the exact same issue, real lottery when moving maps or exiting instances.  Managing to get a few rounds in but still frustrating.

Yup just done a infested mission, finally done, NOPE crashed on us leaving.

GIVE US SOME @(*()$ ANSWERS to what is going on, don't just sit silent.  SOMETHING is better then NOTHING DE!

At the minute this game is as reliable as a paper condom!

Edited by Kierax

Can`t finish a mission without crashing, can`t even upgrade a mod or change gear without crashing...tbh...this STINKS, smells the same as a couple days ago when the server was under that childish DDOS attack, i seriously wonder how people that launch those DDOS attacks... function in real life when they even can`t handle a game

Can`t finish a mission without crashing, can`t even upgrade a mod or change gear without crashing...tbh...this STINKS, smells the same as a couple days ago when the server was under that childish DDOS attack, i seriously wonder how people that launch those DDOS attacks... function in real life when they even can`t handle a game

Their ability to consume oxygen amazes me, the DDOS attackers probably had a single brain cell that actually fights for dominance.