Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Holes In The Ship

Code1121

There are 2 holes in my ship....why?

It`s pretty darn cold and in the Void it smells like rotten egg`s!

They are on the left and right of the ramp.

My Helios (which i do not have) took some pictures for you.

QdxJnNg.jpg?1

xv0t5HO.jpg?1

You little groveller`s!

I will find you and i will desecrate you...sort of.

I was in the meantime in your ship and punt some "new openings" in it. *evil nekro`ish laugh"

Edith:@Buttsmex...about that Kubrow Email.

I`am Nekros i have to Nekro.If u know what i mean.

Edited by Code1121

There is another big hole under the ramp in the floor under it, floor doesn't quite reach the wall going down from the tall end of the ramp:

feNdhwx.jpg?1

40J5Ieh.jpg?1

You can only see some of it from above the ramp, can see a lot more bellow it, got teleported there after I did a running jump-spin thing forwards into the cockpit part and got stuck on top of the navigation console, though using the arsenal would teleport me there and I'd be free, was mistaken, got teleported under the ramp for some reason.

Meh, and the dealer told us this ship was brand new! Oh well, I took some duct tape and fixed her up! You'll barely notice the vacuum now!

Was he named Darvo? Did he keep going on about his father?

Edited by KriLL3

I know this is very off topic but I really need this. Please look! I have played Warframe for a while now, and i made this account when i was around 10 years old or something. I'm 15 now and I have the worst name ever. EliteForces sounds really childish and such, and I was hoping you could implant a email, and Usename changing thing so I can rename my account and use my new email for this game. I would make a new account, but I have to much stuff to just leave it behind. So please please please for the sake of the people like me with this issue please implant this. If you already did pleeease tell me how to!

LOL WF hasn't been around for 5 years. 

I know this is very off topic but I really need this. Please look! I have played Warframe for a while now, and i made this account when i was around 10 years old or something. I'm 15 now and I have the worst name ever. EliteForces sounds really childish and such, and I was hoping you could implant a email, and Usename changing thing so I can rename my account and use my new email for this game. I would make a new account, but I have to much stuff to just leave it behind. So please please please for the sake of the people like me with this issue please implant this. If you already did pleeease tell me how to!

"You may change your Alias as often as you like. The cost of changing your Alias is 200 Platinum each time." - Accountmanagement

and the E-mail can be change in the profil wehn you are in tzhe forum

Belongs in support... or you could just get a name change for 200P.

Also... You made this account when you were 10... You are 15 now... 10+5...

Warframe has been around for a Year and a Half, or Two years...

...This Tenno comes from the Future.

Ah!  Duct Tape and WD40.. the minmatarian way of engineering!

I have not Duct Tape....Jita is a few sun systems away and with this scrap heap I do not get very far.

[Killerkarpfen]

*furiously applying more duct tape* Hmm, he said his name is Ovrad. Was a nice fellow really, not so trustworthy when it comes to used vehicles it seems!

If Ovrad is the designer of this ship...uhm it is actually not that bad you know.

It's actually quite convenient because there is no trash can in the ship.

*is afraid that there's someone needs a new job*

Meh, and the dealer told us this ship was brand new! Oh well, I took some duct tape and fixed her up! You'll barely notice the vacuum now!

You may got yours brand new, i picked up mine that was left there for thousand years by other owner. It was Lotus's gift.. afterall..