The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Could Ban One Warframe Forever, What Would It Be?

Blessance

Says someone whose played the game what....2 months? LOL

excuse me noobie totally forgot i was sign in to my PC master race 2nd account and not my elite PS4 master rank 15 account .....

i put just a little time in this game , just a little....

Excal is a POS i stand by it wayyyy better frames to play with then him he wouldnt be missed one bit

What the hell is wrong with Oberon?

To explain

Erebus likes Ash

Snake likes Valkyr

So I purposefully said Ash and Valkyr to "diss someone off"

Erebus knows so he said Nekky or Beroniffy in return cause I love those two.

No Warframe is 'best' or 'worst'. Just saying. 

This one has a world way too beautiful for reality.

Edited by Zeitzbach

No Warframe is 'best' or 'worst'. Just saying. 

Best: CC and utility

Worst: Can't do none of those ones.

That's in the eyes of the hardcore "elite"

Poor Oberon is just bad and DE knows that, thats the reason he is being reworked. He dosnt fit anywhere and by my standards, he looks horrible. But looks are personal and in long run they dont mean anything.

Excalibur is one of the top 10 frames, while poor Oberon is somewhat worst frame for now. He is getting a rework tho.

No he isn't. He can't regen health, his DPS is miserable, his AOE is limited, and he is almost completely forced to just run and gun. With Oberon meanwhile I can build him so I'm constantly regenerating health and spamming rad AOE like nobody's business. Plus Oberon and Trinity are the only two frames capable of safely using a penta.

The only slightly useful ability Excalibur has is blind. Otherwise he's straight up worthless. The only reason why I still even have him in my inventory is because I'm a perfectionist and want to eventually get all the tenno.

Poor Oberon is just bad and DE knows that, thats the reason he is being reworked. He dosnt fit anywhere and by my standards, he looks horrible. But looks are personal and in long run they dont mean anything.

Sure, I would appreciate a rework of him, but is his current state really that bad as some players say?

I used him, for one, and I found all of his abilities useful in one way or the other. 

he looks horrible.

julie_bishop_death_stare.jpg

Sure, I would appreciate a rework of him, but is his current state really that bad as some players say?

I used him, for one, and I found all of his abilities useful in one way or the other. 

Your kind could even say Super Jump is useful.

Edited by Zeitzbach

Looks horrible? He can constantly regenerate health and has a great armor rating coupled with even shields and health. Oberon's good at his job, the meaty cleric. Plus unlike Trinity, he both heals and deals rad damage, making him extremely useful in the void and against Grineer.

Plus again, can safely use a penta without blowing himself up. One of the only two warframes capable of such. Easily one of the best anti-infested Warframes as well, right after Trinity. Any Warframe with built in regeneration abilities is automatically rendered extremely powerful.

Edited by Wyzilla

No he isn't. He can't regen health, his DPS is miserable, his AOE is limited, and he is almost completely forced to just run and gun. With Oberon meanwhile I can build him so I'm constantly regenerating health and spamming rad AOE like nobody's business. Plus Oberon and Trinity are the only two frames capable of safely using a penta.

The only slightly useful ability Excalibur has is blind. Otherwise he's straight up worthless. The only reason why I still even have him in my inventory is because I'm a perfectionist and want to eventually get all the tenno.

Oh boy, if you need specific frame to safely use Penta.......really?

In my books Excal is behind Loki, Nyx, Banshee in usuablity. Radial Blind is one of the 3 best cc in game, and his first two powers are great mobility. I dont need much more.

i think mostly all ps4 players would say excal prime didnt they make a thread saying they wanted to get rid of anything related to excal prime like his image in mods and statue in the derelict? 

only but a handful of PS4 players truely care for excal or his prime version

most of us know he's worthless so in a way alot of us are happy we will never get the prime version of him =)

Oh boy, if you need specific frame to safely use Penta.......really?

In my books Excal is behind Loki, Nyx, Banshee in usuablity. Radial Blind is one of the 3 best cc in game, and his first two powers are great mobility. I dont need much more.

heathen infidelz who dont know about GLORIOUS Radial Blind deserve to be killed until they die from it. Repeatedly