Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

Am the only one that cannot move his hand around to sprint and crouch at the same time? Any thoughts on where to bind the crouch so i can actually use it?

I usually use my pinky fingers tip for sprint and roll down the finger to reach crouch, with all the keys to press, at least one finger has to push two buttons, youll get used to it fairly quickly

I mapped it to one of my extra mouse buttons, but I did try having mapped to q for abit.

Awesome work Xorpheus bro, now that you went over everything in so much detail, found anything one could describe better to convey the moves?

After all, any feedback is highly appreciated to make this better and easier to understand

No i think you did a great job, your system of delivery for combos is pretty easy to just get by looking at it, its hard programming them into macros either way, but i will still be adding more macros as i continue to discover how to implement your work here into mine there. = P

The fact that you have the imputs here saves me a ton of time.

Edited by Xorpheus

wow, so many pages of combos lol, I don't know if it's listed but the fastest way to get on places isn't using Sprint>Slide>Sprint>Slide, imo it's Sprint>Slide>Jump>Airslide>Slide>Jump>Airslide>Slide>Jump and so on

wow, so many pages of combos lol, I don't know if it's listed but the fastest way to get on places isn't using Sprint>Slide>Sprint>Slide, imo it's Sprint>Slide>Jump>Airslide>Slide>Jump>Airslide>Slide>Jump and so on

Yup exactly the same manuveurs that i used to get from point A to point B and im using loki with maxed decoy + invi with ranked up teleport gives me a huge distance coverage by placing decoy across the room den swap places with it to get pass large group of enemies :D

Yup exactly the same manuveurs that i used to get from point A to point B and im using loki with maxed decoy + invi with ranked up teleport gives me a huge distance coverage by placing decoy across the room den swap places with it to get pass large group of enemies :D

You do that. And as Ash I will follow you and 'port on your decoy too. Or you... Love both types of teleporting.

With maxed teleport and a few power range mods. I can cover massive distances.

Edited by RawGritz

I can't seem to get it to work anymore, has the dive off of wall-run via melee been taken off of the heavy melee? I noticed my Scindo no longer being able to do so, instead I just drop into a 360spin. Not swapped to my Cronus to see if it works proper at all

It was in before 7.6

But I don't think I've tried it since then. I will try right now and report back.. The forward flip that propell really far forward is back in. Just double tap SPRINT while doing a horizontal wallrun. When you let go of jump he will do the flip.

I can't seem to get it to work anymore, has the dive off of wall-run via melee been taken off of the heavy melee? I noticed my Scindo no longer being able to do so, instead I just drop into a 360spin. Not swapped to my Cronus to see if it works proper at all

YES! It still works for single sword weapons. Not sure for large axe weapons. I have tried it with the single Heat Sword and the Plasma Sword.

Protip: You can also block and deflect bullets wall doing a wall run. That setup is a cool-looking defensive precursor to the div-from-wallrun melee attack. Balletic stuff!

Edited by RawGritz

Not sure if this was posted before but sprint -> slide -> sprint -> slide is actually faster than just sprinting and plus it can be done indefintely.

On straight runs, I've been able to as an Excal to catch up to Lokis who were sprinting.

It's not very good on ascending staircases and slopes however.

Edit: nevermind it has been posted before.

Using melee hits during the slide and then back into a sprint when timed properly can also cover a very good amount of distance.

Edited by Mentosftw

Not sure if this was posted before but sprint -> slide -> sprint -> slide is actually faster than just sprinting and plus it can be done indefintely.

On straight runs, I've been able to as an Excal to catch up to Lokis who were sprinting.

It's not very good on ascending staircases and slopes however.

Edit: nevermind it has been posted before.

Using melee hits during the slide and then back into a sprint when timed properly can also cover a very good amount of distance.

Or hit melee twice and u do the spint twice. from there hit ctrl and then melee again you can keep doing the spin slide.

^.^ That was pretty much what I was getting to.

It's kind of tough to pull off without a lot of practice though since pressing melee a couple times during your slide will let you spin twice but you may start doing normal slashes which would reduce your speed.

The timing to get back into a sprint also needs some getting the hang of.

Oh and not to mention the poor pinky doing all the sprinting and sliding xD

^.^ That was pretty much what I was getting to.

It's kind of tough to pull off without a lot of practice though since pressing melee a couple times during your slide will let you spin twice but you may start doing normal slashes which would reduce your speed.

The timing to get back into a sprint also needs some getting the hang of.

Oh and not to mention the poor pinky doing all the sprinting and sliding xD

Poor pinky. Cried wee wee wee...

I feel you man. I have tried to work some macros for the more complex flip manuevers like the side cartwheel/rolls and backflips.

Poor pinky. Cried wee wee wee...

I feel you man. I have tried to work some macros for the more complex flip manuevers like the side cartwheel/rolls and backflips.

Yea our poor left pinky doing all the hard work x.x

Well u can also do a sprint > slide(hold) > jump(propels u forward) > slide > jump > repeat that way u can do a flip forward to go over obstacles or enemies if u are doing a quick run. This way u will only need to put yr pinky on the ctrl after the initial sprint instead of using shift/ctrl to sprint and slide.

And a tip for grp of enemies taking cover behind rocks or containers is to sprint towards it and slide > jump > melee to do an AOE attack which make them fall as u finish them off either with yr guns or a melee finisher move on fallen enemies :D (works great with freeze ele mods on the melee wep)

Edited by Owwy

The slide into jump is only useful if you're going to leap over a short flight of stairs or onto a short ledge. It's still not as fast as sprint slide repeat.

Sprint -> Slide -> Shoot -> Spin Slash is also a pretty neat combo.

Works wonders with shotguns and it's easier to control than 2 spin slashes.

The slide into jump is only useful if you're going to leap over a short flight of stairs or onto a short ledge. It's still not as fast as sprint slide repeat.

Sprint -> Slide -> Shoot -> Spin Slash is also a pretty neat combo.

Works wonders with shotguns and it's easier to control than 2 spin slashes.

ah i forgot to add that after the jump u can hold RMB to draw out yr gun to shoot and right when yr abt to land u can hold ctrl to get into slide position and u can jump off and repeat with RMB (or u can just click it once instead of holding) then back to sliding position.

But whichever suits the individual playstyle :)

oh and regarding that combo u mentioned, u can try this too!

Sprint > Slide > Shoot > jump + slash ( for a quick leap and heavy downward slash impact to knock down enemies ) then either fire away more or just do a finisher attack on knocked down enemies :D

I can do most of those combos but not the extended wall running. I never could do it well in any game but DCUO where they made it really easy to do. We don't need to be able to do the advanced moves (listed has HOT) to play do we? I personally haven't come across any but thought I'd ask.

Edited by BloodDoll

Didn't seem to find it, though I could've just missed it. Anyway, you can do a forward flip if you tap space and sprint at the same time. It's the same flip as when you do a powerslide and press space, I think, just without having to sprint first.

Edit: Any tips as to how to do that rolling melee and charged melee roll? I keep tapping E followed immediately by sprint twice, but it doesn't make me actually do a rolling melee.

Edited by Quetzhal