Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

Not sure if it has been mentioned anywhere in this thread yet, but I noticed that if you click to fire your gun shortly after landing with a jump attack, the animation is sped up and there is not as much "downtime" required to recover from the jump attack. Allows you to jump attack and continue moving much faster than normally.

Shhhhhhhhhh!!! You're giving the n00bs our secrets!!! They're supposed to bow down to our awesome knowledge and stare in blank wonder at our rare locomotive skillz!!! RAWR!!!

Just kiddin'... Well, only a little. It was quite a process figuring most all of these out. Now I'm going to be seeing a lotta dudes running face first into walls as they attempt moves beyond their means. My screenshot folder shall grow fat with bloopers.

Big ups on the effort, man!

Not sure if it has been mentioned anywhere in this thread yet, but I noticed that if you click to fire your gun shortly after landing with a jump attack, the animation is sped up and there is not as much "downtime" required to recover from the jump attack. Allows you to jump attack and continue moving much faster than normally.

i mentioned u can spam sprint to cancel or speed up the jump attack recovery...but i guess no1 bothered

Hi ya,

Melee Combo Guide:

Controls:

Jump= Spacebar

Melee= E

Crouch= Ctrl

Sprint=Shift

Aim=RMB (Right Mouse Button)

Move=WSAD

+ = "and" (push 2 or more buttons together)

> = followed by ... (sequential activation)

# = connection point (Combo your Combos!)

Combos:

Base Combos

Sprint>Crouch= Slide

Slide>Jump= Forward Flip (in direction of slide)

The following two will deal "Charged Damage":

Jump>Melee= Devastating downward Strike (a.k.a. Death from above)

Slide>Melee= Dash 360° Hit with swords and Bo staff, Furax will do a uppercut

Advanced Combos

Slide>Jump>Melee= Forward Flip to Downward Strike (doesnt cause more damage, but looks so cool and has a slightly higher range than the normal jump; hard to aim at first)

Sprint>Jump>Crouch=Slide Landing# (combine to your likes) does small dmg and knockback to enemies while airborne

#Slide Landing>Melee= Dash 360° or uppercut

#Slide Landing>Jump(>melee)= Forward Flip (to Downward Strike) [jeez what a range!!11]

#Slide Landing>Jump>RMB= Extended Forward Flip

Sprint>Slide>Jump>RMB=Fast Forward (the RMB interferes with the landing animation, you are keeping your Speed)

Charge Melee>Sprint*Strike*>Slide>Melee=Double-Hit

(Hard to aim but looks kinda cool! Learning the distance when to start Charging your melee is key to this combo

Other Combos

Hold RMB>Shift+S = Backflip

WSAD+Jump>RMB = Aiming jump, like in Matrix or Max Payne (Get your Akimbo Pistols ;D)

Wallwalking

Note: you will keep walking as long as you press the jump key or you run out of stamina.

Sprint>Jump (Running straight to a wall)=Backflip walljump (max height depending on your spring speed)

If youre not pressing anything further you will roll towards the wall again. If you look into another direction, like away from the wall and press W so that you are facing that way, you will curl that direction!

Sprint>Jump (Running at an angle to a wall at around 45° [30°to 60° will work as well]= Wallwalk to Jump

Wallwalk>Melee=Dash Strike (around 90° hit to your side)

In fact it is possible to wallwalk around corners, you just have to press jump again after you jumped from your first wall. Sometimes youll get the Backflip walljump instead.

See this awesome thread https://forums.warfr...enno-for-tenno/

for further info on wallwalking

Usefull information:

You can slide down ramps for extended slide range

You can interrupt your melee animations by firing your weapon

edit: Furax uppercut for the slide attack, note on dodging

edit: added Wallwalking

edit: structure and wallwalk strike

Keep going, this cant be everything!

See you in space, cowboy!

You might want to add this:

tap Jump and Sprint almost at the same time (with jump a microsecond before) without movement keys pressed and you will do a smaller forward flip, just perfect to get behind enemies (see Grineer shield-wielders)

You might want to add this:

tap Jump and Sprint almost at the same time (with jump a microsecond before) without movement keys pressed and you will do a smaller forward flip, just perfect to get behind enemies (see Grineer shield-wielders)

I believe this was mentioned before. ...Maybe. Or maybe I saw it myself a while back but forgot to mention it... I can't remember.

When you tap Sprint, you do a dodge roll. Timing that with a jump let's you do it in the air. You can do it while moving too, but it seems to be a little more difficult.

You can use the Sprint > Slide > Jump to get over enemies a little more efficiently, IMO. And with the right timing, you can do the jump without actually having to slide, just Crouch and Jump at the same time.

Edited by FatalX7

I believe this was mentioned before. ...Maybe. Or maybe I saw it myself a while back but forgot to mention it... I can't remember.

When you tap Sprint, you do a dodge roll. Timing that with a jump let's you do it in the air. You can do it while moving too, but it seems to be a little more difficult.

You can use the Sprint > Slide > Jump to get over enemies a little more efficiently, IMO. And with the right timing, you can do the jump without actually having to slide, just Crouch and Jump at the same time.

I'm sure it was mentioned in these 6 pages, I just meant to add it to the 1st post xP

But thx! <3

Edited by Scourger

Wallwalk>Melee=Dash Strike (around 90° hit to your side)

i need help with this one, im 100% that there was a sepcial attack animation on my plasma sword yesterday, but i cant do it again today. it was when doing a normal wallwalk, today i only get the slide dash or the downward strike.

i need help with this one, im 100% that there was a sepcial attack animation on my plasma sword yesterday, but i cant do it again today. it was when doing a normal wallwalk, today i only get the slide dash or the downward strike.

What animation are you talking about? This?

29x86q0.jpg

You can do it while running up a wall. You have to keep holding space and you can aim it in any direction.

Yay! that one! loads of Motion blurrrr xD

Yeah, sorry. If I had something to make a video with, I would.

You know, we should do that. We should make a video/videos showcasing all of the combos and skills in action, giving a brief description of how to perform each one before showing it. I saw one before, but it didn't have many and it wasn't in English.

Edited by FatalX7

Boy that is fun, but you have to aim really well to get the hit, it applies onhit effects, but im not sure about the dmg. Just jumped through my friend here Crewman [35], say hai Crewman [35], acouple of times without results during the recent alert for the heat sowrd.

Plasma sword used for this, any other sword will do the same attack

vlcsnap-2013-02-06-21atkht.jpg

Furax also has the Walljump strike, but not the other weaps (axe, radiator-on-a-stick, daggers)

vlcsnap-2013-02-06-205djek.jpg

See you in space, Cowboy!

Edited by Nevrmoor

Wallwalking

Note: you will keep walking as long as you press the jump key or you run out of stamina.

u dont have to keep pressing shift once u start running

but if u want to jump on another wall and keep running u will have to press shift again until u land

This will make the game alot easier now that I can see all these amazing combos from the start... I am sure the first level is easy but this will just make it flashy and easy. Great time to test everything out is in the beginning.