Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

Implying I do not play around with skills.

What are you even discussing about.

A new feature was added to a skill that allows for more mobility.

That's a good thing, since the whole point of these moves is mobility (and not just "coolness").

Can we all agree?

Also, flying kicks.

Edited by Sherbniz

Are you religious?>.> If one does not question things, one gets no answers.

I can admit that it seems like something small, but I would really like to know.

Are you serious? Using the word 'blasphemous' means I'm religious? That's the first time I've ever seen such a reaction to someone using such a simple word. You should learn what the word means.

Edited by FatalX7

Are you serious? Using the word 'blasphemous' means I'm religious? That's the first time I've ever seen such a reaction to someone using such a simple word. You should learn what the word means.

No, it was about not wanting to question things. I didn't even take too much notice you using the word blasphemous. I even enhanced what I was referring to.

"If one does not question things, one gets no answers."

Are you trying to make me look bad by assuming I do not know my words?

That's a good thing, since the whole point of these moves is mobility (and not just "coolness").

Can we all agree?

Also, flying kicks.

Also, this is a roll combo: You can do a melee attack, then roll. The target will still take the damage, and you will roll. Roll combo #1!

Edited by Labcat

Wow, you are some kind of something. Not caring about wanting to know why being able to move in mid-air was possibly added later makes me religious?

wat.png

I'm trying to figure out why something so tiny is such a big deal. And If one does not question things, one gets no answers. is just a terrible use in this instance.

Edited by FatalX7

Wow, you are some kind of something. Not caring about wanting to know why being able to move in mid-air was possibly added later makes me religious?

I'm trying to figure out why something so tiny is such a big deal. And If one does not question things, one gets no answers. is just a terrible use in this instance.

Actually, to the first, no, but not questioning things is something religious. This does not mean that all religious people does not question things, but per example Christians, the believers, does not question the Bible's content. The same goes with believing Muslims and the Qur'an.

And I did not say it was a big deal, I just wanted to know, then, and all of the sudden, you go and try to drag me down.

I'll quote myself again:

I can admit that it seems like something small, but I would really like to know.

I just want to know.

I'm trying to figure out why something so tiny is such a big deal.

So, saying that I'm making something tiny such a big deal is incorrect. I'm merely interested in the origin of it. Nothing more, nothing less. You made it into a big deal when you questioned me questioning the implementation.

EDIT: You questioning me questioning the implementation of it could be a result of me questioning the implementation, whereas you could have seen that as a tauntive move, questioning me merely for questioning me, not for actually having any wonders why I might have been questioning it. Since the only reason I questioned it was that I'm "Curious George" you might have been offended, I have no clue, I am sorry if this is the case.

Edited by Labcat

This is the lastest patch that implemented this. But why?:|

You could not move around before(I think), why now? I mean, what purpose, apart from catching ledges, and rolling the way you want, could it serve?

Such questioning for something so pointless is unfathomable and completely unnecessary. And then you bring religion into it because I asked why you care so much? Because I don't care? What? Who does that, how does that even connect?

And then you use this If one does not question things, one gets no answers. in such a meaningless instance. Surely, a phrase such as that could be used in regards to something that actually matters.

You are one of the weirdest humans beings I have ever seen. You have blown my mind right out of the window and it has splattered on the side of my neighbor's house.

Just stahp it. Stahp bein' so cway. Ur makin' me cway.

Edited by FatalX7

Such questioning for something so pointless is unfathomable and completely unnecessary. And then you bring religion into it because I asked why you care so much?

Actually, to the first, no, but not questioning things is something religious. This does not mean that all religious people does not question things, but per example Christians, the believers, does not question the Bible's content. The same goes with believing Muslims and the Qur'an.

Why I brought in religion is because it's a example of not questioning things. And it is not "unfathomable and completely unnecessary". Am I not allowed to have questions purely out of curiosity?
Because I don't care? What? Who does that, how does that even connect?

Why question me in the first place? I questioned it because I was curious. What I wrote in the edit was what I thought you questioned me for, but please do tell me why you questioned me questioning it. And don't tell me it's because it's "unfathomable", it's not, man is curious, and we discover that way.(And yes, I use big words whenever I would like, even in such a small matter as this.)
And then you use this If one does not question things, one gets no answers. in such a meaningless instance. Surely, a phrase such as that could be used in regards to something that actually matters.

I used it because it's a fitting phrase to why I questioned it. I was curious(Getting repetative here), merely curious.

You are one of the weirdest humans beings I have ever seen. You have blown my mind right out of the window and it has splattered on the side of my neighbor's house.

That does happen from time to time. But in being weird, I am unique, I guess, be it bad or be it good. We are all unique creatures.

Just stahp it. Stahp bein' so cway. Ur makin' me cway.

Yes, we should stop now. Edited by Labcat

Really? Is your life really so boring that the great answer to the amazing question of moving in mid-air, which still could have been possible before, is actually important? Something so simple, so pointless and you actually care about it enough to question it? What do you gain from knowing what random change the developers may have made to the engine to allow this? Yeah, humans are curious, as is every other living creature, but I can't fathom how someone can get caught up in something so random and unimportant.

And how you, for some reason, felt the need to bring religion into it is still unnecessary and still on a completely different level as an "example". Was it your intention to start a religious argument? There was nothing else logical about including it.

And why question you? Because it made no sense. Like, what the hell? Who gives a crap? Well, you, obviously. >_>

This is no longer you questioning a random game mechanic and me questioning why you care, this is us trying to figure out what the hell is going on inside our minds.

Can we all agree?

Also, flying kicks.

flying kick combo to heat sword swing to the head = instakill even on pluto mobs.

doing flying kick is as fulfilling as slide shoryuken stuff up with furax!!

PS: any1 tried wallrunning? i am nt at home so unable to try now but i wanna c what we can do with it!! more mobility = more dodge!!

PPS: the short frontflip has more invul times than a normal jump or shift dodge...somehow i derp with it and shockwaves n pew pew lasers dont hit me as much

You two should stop arguing and derailing this thread.

I don't see the point in that, either way.

We did. Like, an hour before you posted.

flying kick combo to heat sword swing to the head = instakill even on pluto mobs.

doing flying kick is as fulfilling as slide shoryuken stuff up with furax!!

PS: any1 tried wallrunning? i am nt at home so unable to try now but i wanna c what we can do with it!! more mobility = more dodge!!

PPS: the short frontflip has more invul times than a normal jump or shift dodge...somehow i derp with it and shockwaves n pew pew lasers dont hit me as much

Wait, we can actually wall-run? I've tried running and jumping on a wall but it never did anything. Oh wait, or is it newly added in the patch?

Edited by FatalX7

We did. Like, an hour before you posted.

Lol xD
Wait, we can actually wall-run? I've tried running and jumping on a wall but it never did anything. Oh wait, or is it newly added in the patch?

It is newly added, and it's bugging nicely!

fwiw, blasphemous only really applies to religious contexts. it has to do specifically with going against a religion. Though, a more modern use could be looked at as a sarcastic exaggeration, implying that labcat is so offended by what you said that he worships the design on this technique, and your remark was blasphemous in that regard.

either way, idk why this guy is freaking out about being able to turn mid-air. It was obviously made this way to give you more freedom in movement. thats probably it.

also, yeah, wallrunning is a thing now. if you run directly at a wall and jump at it, you run up it and do a backflip off. if you run and jump on it at an angle, you'll run along it.

at the moment, it seems really buggy. the animations freak out a lot, and the act of wall running can shoot you up as high as a super jump. i'm excited to see what combinations you guys can find from this.

fwiw, blasphemous only really applies to religious contexts. it has to do specifically with going against a religion. Though, a more modern use could be looked at as a sarcastic exaggeration, implying that labcat is so offended by what you said that he worships the design on this technique, and your remark was blasphemous in that regard.

That's the point.

'Blasphemous' is often used without relation to religion, almost entirely for effect and exaggeration. Profane, irrerevant, a lack of respect for what is generally accepted or taken seriously, etc.

Edited by FatalX7

'Blasphemous' is often used without relation to religion, almost entirely for effect and exaggeration. Profane, irrerevant, a lack of respect for what is generally accepted or taken seriously, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blasphemy I do not mind your usage of the word, it is correct, but it is more often used regarding religion than it is without any relation to religion. This does not mean we disagree, though.

either way, idk why this guy is freaking out about being able to turn mid-air. It was obviously made this way to give you more freedom in movement. thats probably it.

That's not what turning mid-air said about your mom last night.

Edited by Labcat

also, yeah, wallrunning is a thing now. if you run directly at a wall and jump at it, you run up it and do a backflip off. if you run and jump on it at an angle, you'll run along it.

at the moment, it seems really buggy. the animations freak out a lot, and the act of wall running can shoot you up as high as a super jump. i'm excited to see what combinations you guys can find from this.

for one you can wall run then press melee button to melee...do turn ur camera away from wall to move further and aim~ similarly u can shoot n pew pew. U can also...confirmed, wallrun on 1 wall, jump,land on another wall, and continue wall running till ur stamina drops...so there is a lot of cool movement and certain "non stairs" movements now.

Because stairs are too mainstream =)

If I had a nickle for every time I've heard blasphemy used in regards to religion, I'd have 4 nickles from the movies I watched that contained it.

I'm not going to comment this with "that" comment.

Edited by Labcat