Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are We Under Ddos Right Now?

Code-X7

took me 10 tries to log in

game wouldnt load our team into the mission at xini (every time)

started to fall asleep while watching people join the loading screen then leave over and over

alt-f4

took 3 tries to log in

did apollo on merc 

damn near asleep by this point

Teammates wonder why Ishki is running into a wall for 10 minutes while shooting it

ishki has passed out

true story

We are not under DDoS right now, however I am assuming servers are under a heckuva lot of strain.

If you can't login try 2 more times, I am playing usually on the third try. DO NOT, attempt any multiplayer games, play solo only. I am receiving rewards for the games that I play like this properly. However I have no tested a survival mission I will be doing one soon.

Well, it isn't like a DDoS sounded like much fun anything, right?

Nope, never is.

Its just that some people are still able to enter the game willy nilly.

If its going to be like this might at well shut the server down in the meantime. 

Dont get me wrong, I hate the idea but if it helps even just a tiny bit then so be it.

Most if not all online games when updating or doing a maintenace tends to kick out all the players inside the game cuz well, its a maintenace.

Nope, never is.

Its just that some people are still able to enter the game willy nilly.

If its going to be like this might at well shut the server down in the meantime. 

Dont get me wrong, I hate the idea but if it helps even just a tiny bit then so be it.

Most if not all online games when updating or doing a maintenace tends to kick out all the players inside the game cuz well, its a maintenace.

No point in shutting things down. That'd just end up giving whichever set of people that happens to be responsible this time an undue sense of victory. 'lol they had to shut the game down to stop me/us!' and crap.

I've had login problems as well of course, but ive been doing survival  missions with a full group and getting to the end only to lose all my xp when the game crashes before returning me to the ship.  I assume this is the same for everyone?

No point in shutting things down. That'd just end up giving whichever set of people that happens to be responsible this time an undue sense of victory. 'lol they had to shut the game down to stop me/us!' and crap.

Theres that too, but most if not all players might actually be fed up already with the constant logouts, myself included.

And having these conspiracy thing looming around ain't making it better, infact its fueling hate

Its not my place to speak for them and I'm surely not going to.

For me, having the server shutdown might actually be better than running it, having players to have some sort of Rest" mode, rather than having players to play only to get a huge "NOPe IMMA KICK YOU OUT NOW" from the server.

Again its just what I think.