The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any One Noticed Any Thing Wrong With The Paris Prime?

pyr8

Question

iv had a 4 forma max crit build for months i was getting 50k crits and all was ok,

i went away for a month or so and when i came back my bow wont even hit for 5k,

if any one can help that would be cool

ty pyr8

They re did the crits awhile ago. I'd recommend watching the People Choice Gaming YouTube vid about the new crit system as it is too complex to type

ill check that out

ty

They re did the crits awhile ago. I'd recommend watching the People Choice Gaming YouTube vid about the new crit system as it is too complex to type

As long as he still has his crit mods on he wouldn't be doing any less damage after the change.

Either way, I'd like to help you test... but I can't log in :P

Edited by rapt0rman

I'm a bit curious about this too. When I get on after work, and if I can connect, I'll give it a try with my own Paris Prime. You said you were using a crit build? Well, I don't have my Paris Prime in any condition for full crits, but I'll give it a max Crit chance and max crit damage if I can fit them on and give it a try.

Just gonna leave this here...

Some people like to use puncture against Grineer because it does extra damage.

Some people are smart and use Corrosive Projection to remove armor and use the slash damage of Dread so Nekros can desecrate more body parts

Some people are smart and use Corrosive Projection to remove armor and use the slash damage of Dread so Nekros can desecrate more body parts

Not everyone runs with a Nekros, and not everyone uses Corrosive Projection because they have a different Aura they like to use. Like Energy Siphon. Besides, even with lower armor, puncture still gives a damage bonus.

Edited by Nethaufer

Not everyone runs with a Nekros, and not everyone uses Corrosive Projection because they have a different Aura they like to use. Like Energy Siphon. Besides, even with lower armor, puncture still gives a damage bonus.

Then those people shall never get far enough in T4 Survival

Edit: Also Dread does more damage to flesh. So once the armor is gone...MOAR DAMAGE!

Edited by Octoknightx

Then those people shall never get far enough in T4 Survival

Edit: Also Dread does more damage to flesh. So once the armor is gone...MOAR DAMAGE!

You don't know how the damage system works do you? Even with Corrosive Projection, the armor is still there so puncture still does more damage. Puncture does +50% damage to Ferrite armor and +25% to alloy. Slash does -25% to Ferrite and -50% to alloy. And, even if you do get their armor down to zero (which would require all four players to have Corrosive Projection), that doesn't change the weaknesses that the unit has, as the armor stat and the armor type are two different things. So even with 0 armor, you would still be doing -25% and -50% damage, to each armor type respectively, while the Paris player will being doing +50% and +25%, to each armor type respectively.

curiosity... where you doing headshots before for those 50k crits? if so perhaps with the server issues today and the abundant lag perhaps your not hitting the head today? or just the lag/server issues are causing the numbers to pop up wrong?

iv had a 4 forma max crit build for months i was getting 50k crits and all was ok,

i went away for a month or so and when i came back my bow wont even hit for 5k,

if any one can help that would be cool

ty pyr8

I personally wonder how you're getting that much damage; mine never went past 4k with a max crit build and getting headshots.

I personally wonder how you're getting that much damage; mine never went past 4k with a max crit build and getting headshots.

Base damage = 200

Serration (+165%) = 530

Split Chamber (+90% (statistical approximation)) = 1007

Elemental mods (+180%) = 2819.6

Critical (x4.4) = 12406.24

Headshot (x2) = 24812.48

Critical headshot (x2) = 49624.96