Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamescom Tenno-Live Hype Megathread!

immolator1001

It'll be a 5 minute video of Derf Anyo twerking on his hoverboard as he does laps around a boss arena.

Then, right towards the end, Nef Anyo walks in on Derf and freaks out - lecturing him on showing himself off the strangers. There could totally be Tenno out there watching who'd snatch him up!

I have been kind of dissengaged with WarFrame and the forums for the past couple of months.

What is this "TennoLive"?

That alone sounds like the ability to stream from in-game though. Or something alike. If not possible already...

It's basically an event held by the Devs. They are announcing something during this event. I dont know much about it other than something big is going to happen following the event

It's basically an event held by the Devs. They are announcing something during this event. I dont know much about it other than something big is going to happen following the event

I didn't know there was an even in progress. I guess it is time for me to lurk around the forums for info then. Thanks for the info.

I dont expect anybody to actually know but maybe some ideas of what it could potentially be. Post what you think Digital Extremes has up their sleeves that is so important that they need to announce it during the biggest Warframe event ever. I expect creativity, Tenno.

They said never before seen gameplay... so i'm gonna guess they might show off the xbone gameplay

If you absolutely MUST have ideas, my guess is either the Sentients, a new solar system, or maybe even DE's next game/working title (which might wind up being something like a Warframe prequel which details the Orokin's war with the Sentients as well as the leading up to the slaying of the Orokin by the Tenno).