Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gamescom Tenno-Live Hype Megathread!

immolator1001

No idea..

And that makes it so painful.

Better not have any expectations at all. Which is hard to do.

Majore gameplay changes,.....

Focus isn't really gameplay, is it?

Well in a way it is, the chosen "focus lens" will change the way your gameplay is, offensive vs defensive <-too soon to talk about it though

Guys guys, what if Valve teams up with DE and BAM! (as others have mentioned) GordonFrame!

Ability 1:Use crowbar

Ability 2:Use crowbar

Ability 3:Use crowbar

Ability 4:Use crowbar

BUILD THE HYPE GUYS! ^^

Edited by noveltyhero

- New Faction is likely

- New Single player compaign based on quest system

- Rideable horse (including wall run)

- Infected Tennos

- Origins quest line

- Mission control via playable lotus agents

- New kind of potatoes

- Tiny hats for Kubrows

think it'd be cool if there were a new location that would be a sort of lobby where you can meet up with other players. You'd still have your ship and stuff, but if you're bored and have nothing better to do you can just go there and hand out with all the other players who do the same. more or less the same way towns worked in the original Guild Wars

Recently?

Or that thing at the end of the stream about the sisters of the grineer? (could tie in with that)

That weird little clip of audio from today, maybe it was just a thing they had to do to update the video banner thingy?

That weird little clip of audio from today, maybe it was just a thing they had to do to update the video banner thingy?

2 Camps on that. Camp 1 says it's just them testing the audio to make sure it'll work. Camp 2 says it's a veiled clue to something soon.

I think they'll announce the new faction, which is probably going to be the Sentients. The hype from that alone would probably be on the level of 'supernova.' And I mean the occurrence of a star exploding, not a buffed Nova frame. :P

2 Camps on that. Camp 1 says it's just them testing the audio to make sure it'll work. Camp 2 says it's a veiled clue to something soon.

I think they'll announce the new faction, which is probably going to be the Sentients. The hype from that alone would probably be on the level of 'supernova.' And I mean the occurrence of a star exploding, not a buffed Nova frame. :P

Lol could be either seeing how idk how twitch really works tbh

:O

I have not seen it, could've been that or preparations for the livestream to make sure all cables and connections are working correctly for friday?

Not sure though, I doubt they want to hint much though, otherwise they would've done it using the website warframe.com/tennolive :S

The hype train would be literally unstoppable.

This seems to be the largest gameplay reveal I can think up, or most others.

I'm gonna guess... NPC's and/or interactions. I mean, we already have some characters like Darvo that appear in the game as transmissions or rescue targets, but we don't get to interact with them beyond that, now we have a bunch of lore and a quest system, so maybe we'll get to meet them somewhere and talk to them or buy stuff from them or recruit them... Dunno, it's just a hunch.

PS: I actually predicted the co-op mode in TF2 (Man vs Machine) before it was revealed. My friend said it wasn't gonna happen 'cause TF2 is all about PvP, so co-op wasn't an option. Then it happened and AHA! I was right!

OMG Nova is getting a buff!? OMG OMG!

JK ;)

Seriously though, I also think there will be a faction reveal, but I don't think it will be the ONLY reveal.

Oh yes! Must be clever and witty!

For you speculatives, the audio of the 39 second Twitch video sounds like pressure guages.

Because he isnt Batman like me!!!!! lol

Back on topic I personally cant wait to see what happens at tennolive

Omg never noticed that cool profile picture!

On topic though, I am super excited too. As for the video Devoid, what could that mean?

They said least humanoid, does that mean crazy robots? Terminators? Master chiefs without people inside? Maybe a mix? Something like a symbiote that attaches onto certain things and controls them but similar to the crysis suit as well? Soooo many things! :D