Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Decay Rate Change

Grimm

he took the time to write sigh which comes across rude, then continues to say you only need to use one every 4 days. showing his lack of play time of the new content doesnt give him the right to come in and $#*(@ about this feedback

Anyone can read the wiki and the patch notes dude. 

Anyone can read the wiki and the patch notes dude. 

he didnt even take the time to, he wasn't even sure of his facts, it was alright at first but after seeing he was a ps4 player meaning he had no real experience with the mechanics and that he had *@##$ed about the feedback he had no real understanding of, which is shown in his first comment

Edited by Grim117666

they halved the decay rate because not everyone has a spare 100k credits to keep their Kubrow alive for a week or two, I myself have only ever reached 500k credits once in my entire play time, and that was during Gradivous Dilemma. I actually welcome this change because it means I don't have to farm for half an hour to an hour just to keep my Kubrow alive for a couple weeks

he didnt even take the time to, he wasn't even sure of his facts, it was alright at first but after seeing he was a ps4 player meaning he had no real experience with the mechanics and that he had *@##$ed about the feedback he had no real understanding of, which is shown in his first comment

I actually knew, despite the colloquialism.

so it use to be 20% every 24 hours, now its 10% every 24 hours, this is pointless to people like me who stabilize everyday to keep there one beloved kubrow at 100%, i think the change should have been 20% every 48 hours. just alittle less pointless for players like me who want there bros at 100% in battle. 

EDIT: make it so after we lose the 10% making it say "{Kubrow name here} has 90% health" then we stabilizer the kubrow doesnt decay for another three days and it says "{kubrow name here} has 100% health, he/she will not decay for 72 hours" then every hour the message changes to reflect the time left

It's fine as it is. You want your 'bro' at 100%, you pay for it.

I'm surprised anyone is still using them. They're useless.