The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

For Those Who Used Scrambler For Kubrows, Should It Be Back?

-Aza-Gorod-

at the moment we can not customize our kubrows at all, and i think that the scrambler to change our kubrows colors should be back.I know some think the plat pay for it is abit crazy sooo i got a few ideas just incase for thos who need to have abit easier way to pay for it.

here are a few ways that can be used to aloow everyone to custom their kubrows (and if a price is needed tho i dont think there should be since we can color our frames nearly free except for color packs.)

charge 500 credits per random change instead of 10p (for thos who cant get the plat but have some extra creds)

have fur patterns on the market with prices to match their rarity (sorry but getting the lotus mark shouldnt be easy to get in the first place.)

have kubrows their own color packs or capable of useing colors already owned. (kind of works for everyone?)

these are what i can think of for possible solutions but i think atleast there should be some way we can change the color and or pattern of the kubrow. the RNG will and has proven to be a absolute frustrating pain to get ideal things.so come on make it abit easier atleast for abit till the kubrows can get abit more love :P.

500 credits? It should cost at least 50 000 credits or more. Because if it costs 500 credits i could buy it 4000 times.

You can get 500 credits for selling 2 uncommon mods. So 500 credits is pretty cheap.

Edited by Kialandi

They are working on something to replace/bring it back already... or at least brainstorm about possible ways to make it less "random". But I guess it will still be Platinum.

God I hope not, no matter how little ammount of random you put in, as long as it is involved with plat, without an actually reliable alternative to obtain it then it's a bad thing and people will tear it down.

God I hope not, no matter how little ammount of random you put in, as long as it is involved with plat, without an actually reliable alternative to obtain it then it's a bad thing and people will tear it down.

Probably.

I'd be all for Platinum for 100% deterministic, because you paid the premium currency and paid for convenience...

And maybe have Credit Gambling similar to how Transmutation works... for those High-Rollers who don't know what else to do with their Credits. ^^

I made an entire thread in the general feedback section with a proposal to make the current breeding and stuff less of a random mad science experiment because I don't like the words Platinum and Random to be combined. xD

Edited by MeduSalem

Okay, have you seen in the trading forum where someone is paying *lots* of plat for a tiger stripe, bulky sunika, or a small jet black huras? There are certain traits that are more desirable than others, and make some kubrows very valuable. If you want to try to get a valuable kubrow, you just have to keep hatching more until you get one with a rare colour or pattern.

This is what DE wants.

It's similar to dog breeding in real life. Certain breeds are worth an extremely large sum of money, and there are people that spend all their time breeding them professionally. It has created a very intriguing sub-market in the game, of people looking for imprints with "trait X", or paying outrageous amounts of plat for an imprint with a very specific list of traits.

If there was selectable colour palette for kubrows, this aspect of them would die.

If scrambling was paid for with credits (and thus negligible) this aspect of them would die.

If you could purchase specific traits off the market, this aspect of them would die.

I don't see why you can't tell that these suggestions are clearly against DE's vision.

I don't see why you can't tell that these suggestions are clearly against DE's vision.

Because they are against DE's vision. Many people looked forward to Kubrow customization and many feel bad about how it turned out to be: A high roller Platinum sink. ^^

So if they don't do anything about it Kubrows will eventually end up as a niche feature only people with too much Plat care about because the average player is getting sick of it. xD

That said I don't want to hand anything out to players for free. People should have a way to earn stuff through gameplay. The platinum should be there for convenience. ^^

Edited by MeduSalem

Okay, have you seen in the trading forum where someone is paying *lots* of plat for a tiger stripe, bulky sunika, or a small jet black huras? There are certain traits that are more desirable than others, and make some kubrows very valuable. If you want to try to get a valuable kubrow, you just have to keep hatching more until you get one with a rare colour or pattern.

This is what DE wants.

It's similar to dog breeding in real life. Certain breeds are worth an extremely large sum of money, and there are people that spend all their time breeding them professionally. It has created a very intriguing sub-market in the game, of people looking for imprints with "trait X", or paying outrageous amounts of plat for an imprint with a very specific list of traits.

If there was selectable colour palette for kubrows, this aspect of them would die.

If scrambling was paid for with credits (and thus negligible) this aspect of them would die.

If you could purchase specific traits off the market, this aspect of them would die.

I udnerstand them wanting different styles of fur, but ATLEAST let us colour that fur.

ok 500  credit is low but shouldnt be 100,000 either i would say 25,000 - 50,000 credit.

What about 2,5k credits at first purchase and 5k credits at second, doubling at every purchase so that people don't use it too frequently. However it resets to 2.5k creds after a day or two.

1. 2500 

2. 5000

3. 10000

4. 20000

5. 40000

etc.

Daily reset

1. 2500

Edited by Exath

What about 2,5k credits at first purchase and 5k credits at second, doubling at every purchase so that people don't use it too frequently. However it resets to 2.5k creds after a day or two.

1. 2500 

2. 5000

3. 10000

4. 20000

5. 40000

etc.

Daily reset

1. 2500

that is good in my opinion it makes it so people can get there desired fur pattern and or color with abit lower risk at first and gradualy raise as you pay, and daily reset seems reasonable for it because if its to long then it can be abit more tedious cause some want to keep trying but may want to hold on to thos last bits of credits.

I have 2 green a** kubrows :D pls let us sell them or bring scrambler back......i dont care if its 10p or 1mil credits i cant keep buying stasis and hope i get good kubrow from egg.

i agree we cant keep buying kubrow packs or hunting for the parts all the time it gets tedious and or annoying.