Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friending [De]

DarkLordX2

Well, i have been thinking about this since...5 minutes ago, my idea would be to Friend a [DE] to report bugs or just play.

I would really like to Friend a [DE], but i also keep in mind that [DE] would get too many Friend request, and that would be a problem, instead of that we could just friend ONE [DE], but there is another problem...i'm not sure about this, but i think [DE] could get mad or something (I really don't want my account Banned), also players could spam msgs to them, something i won't like of course.

I have some Info about [DE] PD: No, i didn't stole from FBI ¬¬

[DE] Glen: I think he likes Nyx, and the Brakk.

DERebecca: Nyx and Boltor i guess.

[DE]Megan: She may Ember and Soma.

[DE[Drew: I don't know, Rhino and Despair maybe.

All i know at the moment. I just don't want to mess with people.

PD: No Rage Comments/Hate or Irrelevant Comments.

Edited by DarkLordX2

RAGE COMMENT/HATE OR IRRELEVANT COMMENT.

Please just use the bug report thread or to send in a support ticket.

They already have an organized method of doing things.

(there's also some other neat tidbits they have for resolving bugs/etc)

If you'd like to be selfish and say you want to hang with DE, please just come out and say that.

If you beat around the bush, I have to beat around that same bush just to reach you.

Have fun with Warframe!

If you'd like to be selfish and say you want to hang with DE, please just come out and say that.

If you beat around the bush, I have to beat around that same bush just to reach you.

I thought the same thing... the whole situation reminds me of that old movie "cable guy".

As if we seen them doing things in the Devstream professionally.

The devstreams are meant to be "fun' and 'interesting' so that people actually watch them, otherwise people would get tired of the seriousness and not watch. Perhaps thats the reason they're not too professional there. Also, you don't expect seriousness from people that make shooter games for a living. 

The devstreams are meant to be "fun' and 'interesting' so that people actually watch them, otherwise people would get tired of the seriousness and not watch. Perhaps thats the reason they're not too professional there. Also, you don't expect seriousness from people that make shooter games for a living.

EA would like to have a word with you

DERamon was trying to trade with me. I wanted to buy something, and he said that he has the stuff, though he's not allowed to take plat. I was kinda being a jerk, cuz i told him that he wasnt a DE and was trying to be like one, and he kept trying to say that he IS a DE. But i refused, and he got pissed off by me... :( IM SORRY DERAMON, I DIDNT MEAN TO. It was only later that i found out that he actually is a DE... Im feeling soooo guilty.

And i even have played with DEGlen and chatted a few lines with him.