Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Arma, The Dark Knight

ShinNagakure

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A really amazing warframe concept and one of the best that can be found on the forum. The art is gorgeous and fits the dark knight concept, and the powers are well designed (although they might need some tweeking). I really hope DE will implement it in the game. After all, it will not be completed at least until after we got enough equipment to get to Mastery rank 30, and Rhino will surely feel a bit lonely if he has not another tank warframe to armwrestle with at this point. Arma would fill this role just fine.

Congratulations M. Harris.

• 3 weeks later...

My only problem with this is that the Ulti doesn't really feel like it has a lot of 'oomph'. It just feels like an OP Rhino Charge, but not an Ulti. What I'm thinking is make the current 4 his 3, and make his current 3 his new 4, however make it surround him completely (Not top, just all sides) and allow him to move at half his normal movement speed. Then when you release the shield, it sends all the stored damage in a cone, in the direction he is aiming. This gives him a shield that does good coverage but not undefeatable, and a good amount of damage but it doesn't nuke an entire army.

Aside from that, I really love this concept, and playing it would be very fun.

Edited by Akiryx

• 3 weeks later...

Bruh...

The only think I thought of when reading the Paladin/Dark Knight combo was...someone needs to create some BroForce/Expendables themed WarFrame artwork--Arma included. I'd imagine Valkyr, Rhino, Oberon, Excalibur, Saryn, Mesa, and Ash being in the image. 

Other than that, excellent artwork. His abilities and role seem balanced enough to be easily implemented into the game, after which he can be tweaked to suit his style of gameplay more.

• 5 years later...