Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Arma, The Dark Knight

ShinNagakure

If you mean another tank, then yes, basically. The community has already expressed that they want another tank and DE has mentioned it. Honestly Rhino and Rhino Prime together have taken up 2% of my playtime. Arma imo would be a great alternative. We have Ash and Loki, so here's to Rhino and Arma.

no I meant he looks almost the same if not a larger different helm and skin ya the abilities are diff but essentially he's is almost the same in appearance and also tanky very tanky........

no I meant he looks almost the same if not a larger different helm and skin ya the abilities are diff but essentially he's is almost the same in appearance and also tanky very tanky........

Meh they're both thick (big) in appearance and are both tanks. But tanks are big, it's always been that way. Helmets shaped differently, Arma has more rough facial features, Rhino's chest is overgrown and midsection overall is different than Arma's. Arma's shoulders are higher, shin guards and arm guards are more curved and overall unique... and those feet... but ok.

Meh they're both thick (big) in appearance and are both tanks. But tanks are big, it's always been that way. Helmets shaped differently, Arma has more rough facial features, Rhino's chest is overgrown and midsection overall is different than Arma's. Arma's shoulders are higher, shin guards and arm guards are more curved and overall unique... and those feet... but ok.

those are very small diff and a tank could be like a very heavily armored knight it doesn't have to be a huge rhino tank simply states takes a lot of dam and dishes it not jack up my steroids..... 

those are very small diff and a tank could be like a very heavily armored knight it doesn't have to be a huge rhino tank simply states takes a lot of dam and dishes it not jack up my steroids..... 

is Frost a tank (he's got the exact same stats as Rhino)?

Edited by Hunter126

Thats terrible. Dont add it DE. Mirage was great, do something equal to her. I believe in you DE. But not this one, i beg you.

I comment right now just to tell you, Mirage is like a disco warframe (even though she can be light & illusions)

DE doesn't have to listen to you, what you mean by equal, they can't anymore, they've gotta think of something new.

I wanted to tell u this yet I wanted to ignore but I chose to tell

this isn't uncommon for me, I've seen hates on stuff on youtube but so much haters on youtube that this is nothing, das ur opinion, don't try to force this to not go on da game. I'm not sure if it depends on us liking it or DE liking it, but I think this would be a cool frame

Me likey.

Gore and Sanguine Spear would seem to make a good combo.

No offense, but Void Hand seems really similar to that Titan ability in dat Tootanfall game. Of course this isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Other than that, I'd HEAVILY suggest making Blitz shut down when the player is at either 5% or 10% health. 5 just seems wholly suicidal, especially since Arma has no invincibility frames during this ability (unless you just forgot to mention that. Seeing as he's cloaked in Void energy it would be rather odd for him to take damage but I digress).

Oh no, Shin here must have seen your concept and blatantly plagiarized your idea for himself, we should all learn a valuable lesson here that no one is ever allowed to repeat a Warframe theme if it has already been done before.

While your at it there about a hundred Time, Earth, Gunslinger, Ghost, Dark, etc, themed Warframe concepts that you should go post in to point out how uninspired they are, better get started cause your going to be at it for a while.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh no. Such original ideas.

Lets tear apart your first "idea" to start.

Sora's first ability: Destroying enemies and confusing them, that sounds like an ability reserved for a third ability. If it both destroys AND confuses an area of effect, only taking 25 energy, thats a major balance issue.

Second ability: So pretty much the bow, except uses energy. Real original there, buddy.

Third ability: A weapon buff that should be the second ability, lets further make weapons over powered.

Fourth ability: A real game breaker here, so restores AND grants unlimited energy use? Thats insane. If there was a bit of control like, grants other frames unlimited energy and restore but not yours, that can be abused by having another "Sora" in the game so one can use the ability, then the other can use it free of cost and everyone can steam roll entire missions by spamming the first ability and swapping back to the fourth ability for a refresh.

Now onto the second idea you think is original "Lotus". Really. You're going to comment on originality when this guy uses Lotus, the one who gives missions, as as a concept. Original. Really?

First ability: Well I can see where you took your inspiration, but you decided to add a little fanfictionfinese onto it by adding the AOE effect.

Second ability: I actually see nothing wrong with this. But heres where your lack of originality shows again, and you have to turn it into your unbeatable fanfiction frame by adding ALL WEAPONS! Super neato cool beans!

Third ability: Again your own lack of originality shows that you stole this idea as well, except this guy put it on the third ability, again this can be easily abused.

Ability four: Nothing wrong with this, plenty of abilities like it.

So in reality, all you've actually done here was expose that you are the guy with unoriginal ideas, as you blatantly stole ShiningArmor's "Lotus" concept, made it super overpowered and then came here to post how original you are, three days after this guy.

Go home, you're grounded.

there really isnt much of originality on any concepts

It may be unoriginal in the forum but it also gives DE options for each theme if they were to go on here.

and who said he just took an idea, people who've also made an idea like this were probably thinking bout the same theme on their own

first your Sora warframe concept is pretty OP

second that's shiningarmor's concept and well that one's good but still who said ShinNagakure stole the theme

and ShinNagakure's concept is kinda different, Void is part of his theme to bring out his true theme which is like a dark knight theme, but his power is void but his theme is dark knight or killing/gore theme and I think this gives another good option for DE if they needed to come

you look at this one, unoriginality yet there were way more unoriginal concepts going around and you didnt say to some of them that it was unoriginal

It's a problem for it to be unoriginal in the game but no problem in the forums.

• 2 weeks later...