Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Arma, The Dark Knight

ShinNagakure

Congrats DE has noticed this frame and they like it(at least megan does anyway)

Rebecca liked it too. The community seemed to as well, even going as far as voting that they do want another "tank-ish" frame. Even though it wasnt a direct reference to Arma, you could take it that way. 

-snip-

Very nice concept! Some balance tips: 

STATS: 

Health:   150/450
Shields: 115/345
Armor:    190
Power:    100/150
Sprint Speed: .95

Ability balancing:

GORE
(25 energy, 2ish second cool-down between castings)
If this is going to be both a charge and a barbed attack, the charge should be very short range. Just to throw a number out, 7 meters.

SANGUINE SPEAR
(50 energy)
Weaken the drain to 20%/25%/25%/30%. You have to take into account all of the power stength mods that would put it in the 90% range with these new numbers, instead of ~180% like your numbers are.

VOID HAND
(35 energy + 8/sec)
Nice, unique take on shielding ability. The energy pool and cost give him about 13 seconds of frontal shielding. I do question the damage dealback at the end, since he does so much damage with all the other abilities. Maybe a percent of damage dealt to the shield heals him? A small percent, ~5% at all ranks.

BLITZ
(50 on cast, 12 per sec, for both health and energy) Gives a duration of about 7-8 seconds.
-Shields regenerate very fast when not being attacked
- ARMA's movement speed is increased(1.1)
- All melee attacks cause a ~5 meter radial blast proc at all ranks, knocking down enemies. Enemies effected by the proc take damage equivalent to 100/150/150/200% of your melee weapon's damage
- All enemies who strike ARMA with melee or projectile attacks receive 50/60/70/80% reflected damage
- Blitz stops once deactivated by the player, or once energy reserves are depleted, or once ARMA’s health reaches 10 or less

NOTES: I messed with Blitz the most because otherwise it would be like a Rhino using Rhino Charge continuously, knocking the poopcrap out of everything.
Also, on his design: NOICE! However, maybe make the scars a bit more symmetrical and glow his energy color instead of flesh pink? That would clash with a lot of color palettes.

Very Nice!

And although I think Endrian's Dragon would still be at my very top, This frame certainly makes it into my personal most-wanted wishlist. The visual style looks like it doesn't need many changes to go right into the game, and the abilities sound useful, unique, and fun. Though Gore reminds me of a move the barbarian has in Diablo 3, and sanguine spear a little too (though to a lesser extent), and I'm also realizing Blitz reminds me one of the monk's abilities, I don't mind. Void hand style thing has also been done in other games as well -- but they are new to warframe and have their own warframe twists and uses.

Visually, I think I'd rather have the purple color be a dark blue instead, but obviously I can change it to my preferences if it does get implemented. Also, imo the armor at the calf and elbow are a little too bulbous, would personally prefer that got toned down a little; otherwise I think he looks amazing!

Edited by FatalHunter178

Very Nice!

And although I still think Endrian's Dragon would still be at the very top, This frame certainly makes it into my most-wanted wishlist. The visual style looks like it doesn't need many changes to go right into the game, and the abilities sound useful, unique, and fun. Though Gore reminds me of a move the barbarian has in Diablo 3, and sanguine spear a little too though to a lesser extent, and I'm realizing Blitz reminds me one of the monk's abilities, I don't mind. Void hand style thing has also been done in other games as well -- but they are new to warframe and have their own warframe twists.

Visually, I think I'd rather have the purple color be a dark blue instead, but obviously I can change it to my preferences if it does get implemented. Also, imo the armor at the calf and elbow are a little too bulbous, would personally prefer that got toned down a little; otherwise I think he looks amazing!

maybe Very top

but Dragon is one of the top concepts like our other ones, alot of people should already know what concept they're

now we've got a new top concept: Arma The Dark Knight.