Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

I don't know if this has already been pointed out, but in the Grineer Deception tileset you can scan the Kuria through the wall without using Loki or anything else to get close. I was pretty much trying anything and it turns out Crouching and looking through the gap finally allowed me to scan it.

http://imgur.com/7Vx39FQ

As you can see from the "Already Scanned" message this means that the Scanner can get a read on it. (Yes I'm aware my graphics are outstanding)

I think it was obvious you can scan it trough the grid. At least for me it was.

lol thats how I did it... made perfect sense to peep through the hole.

Thats how I got it too, took a bit of positioning, but I got it through the grating without having to do decoy tp switch

Ah, originally I had issues trying to scan it and when I asked people said the only way was to use Loki's switch teleport.

You heard it from pablo, he said there wasn't a line linked to it in game, so it has to be true, Nothing more so than the words straight from the horses mouth.

So in other words, 11-1 exists somewhere in the game, with a more likely chance of being in ceres. From claiming its going to be "tough", then its most likely somewhere most people wouldn't even explore, such as somewhere similar to "led forth by their new masters". We knew about that one because of the efforts of people before us, but what if 11-1 is in a place similar to that which was never discovered before?

This might take us a while to figure out...

So in other words, 11-1 exists somewhere in the game, with a more likely chance of being in ceres. From claiming its going to be "tough", then its most likely somewhere most people wouldn't even explore, such as somewhere similar to "led forth by their new masters". We knew about that one because of the efforts of people before us, but what if 11-1 is in a place similar to that which was never discovered before?

This might take us a while to figure out...

Well the sealabs tile WAS supposed to be 11-1 but didnt have a line linked to it from what i gather, and since we found it already and 13-4 spawned in sametile like room on ceres as a different one they decided to move 13-4 where 11-1 used to be on uranus as a well since we know you know where 11-1 was it'd not be sporting to just give it 11-1 so you can just finish it that much easier, so we'll give old 11-1 a different line and make you hunt for 11-1 again in a different place.

Well the sealabs tile WAS supposed to be 11-1 but didnt have a line linked to it from what i gather, and since we found it already and 13-4 spawned in sametile like room on ceres as a different one they decided to move 13-4 where 11-1 used to be on uranus as a well since we know you know where 11-1 was it'd not be sporting to just give it 11-1 so you can just finish it that much easier, so we'll give old 11-1 a different line and make you hunt for 11-1 again in a different place.

No, see the problem was the sealabs Kuria never had any line to begin with, and 13-4 was a bugged Kuria caused by the duplicate tile in survival. Its not that they moved 11-1 from the sealabs to somewhere else, its that 11-1 was never in that spot in the first place, and is still hidden somewhere.

We merely assumed 11-1 was there because it was the only found Kuria we couldn't scan.

Edited by The_Webster

No, see the problem was the sealabs Kuria never had any line to begin with, and 13-4 was a bugged Kuria caused by the duplicate tile in survival. Its not that they moved 11-1 from the sealabs to somewhere else, its that 11-1 was never in that spot in the first place, and is still hidden somewhere.

We merely assumed 11-1 was there because it was the only found Kuria we couldn't scan.

You missed the part where he said

"2) Move the duplicated Kuria in Ship yards to a new tile"

Meaning it never existed. 11-1 if it had a kuria attached to that line never existed as an oversight. Thus you cant find what doesnt exist yet, since this is going to be implemented in the next upcoming patch at the very least

Edited by Cmdr-A

You missed the part where he said

"2) Move the duplicated Kuria in Ship yards to a new tile"

Meaning it never existed. 11-1 if it had a kuria attached to that line never existed as an oversight. Thus you cant find what doesnt exist yet, since this is going to be implemented in the next upcoming patch at the very least

Actually 11-1 has been out there all along, we are not planning to move it. So no need to wait for hotfix to find it :)

If you guys haven't found it in a few days, I can give you a tip, but don't want to spoil the hunt for those that want the challenge!

Pablo

Be aware everyone, that they reduced our Kuria scan total below max. Its very likely that this missing oddity will appear as the feint golden aura rather than the bright green one.

codex doesn't help anymore. Unless it shines if you havent scan it yet, but i doubt it.

Edited by JeyciKon

Actually 11-1 has been out there all along, we are not planning to move it. So no need to wait for hotfix to find it :)

If you guys haven't found it in a few days, I can give you a tip, but don't want to spoil the hunt for those that want the challenge!

Pablo

just tell us the tile set, there wont be even 10 of us looking for it, or at least say the faction of the tile set, grineer or corpus? or infested?

most of us are tired cuz we have been looking for 2 days for 1 kuria that has been bugged this entire time, just give us something.

just tell us the tile set, there wont be even 10 of us looking for it, or at least say the faction of the tile set, grineer or corpus? or infested?

most of us are tired cuz we have been looking for 2 days for 1 kuria that has been bugged this entire time, just give us something.

I want a freaking riddle as a hint. Pablo... craft for us the greatest wild goose chase in the history of the Sol system!

Have 54/56 of the kurias scanned, just need the one from ceres rare extraction (so rare that it hasn't appeared after 5 hours of runs... lol).

I'm on the 11-1 hunt. Probably ceres hijack, nya?

Two things I have noted that help a lot with the hunting:

- Kurias have their own unique sound, similar to caches.
- Loki's invisibility lowers background noise, but not kuria's sound.

Edited by Caitsith567