Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

actually, we can say there is 57 kurias, 1 of them isn't connected to any message, which is that one, there is one that hasn't been found yet.

Great, I resigned myself it was bugged and the poem couldn't be completed untill a fix. I'll restart looking for it then!

I found this video about the 11-1 kuria, but it seems to be bugged as the player can't scan it

http://youtu.be/fu7LhhdvBUg?list=PLMTCcd8fZtMbgNfvjaTCQptU9kGoUro5N

actually, we can say there is 57 kurias, 1 of them isn't connected to any message, which is that one, there is one that hasn't been found yet.

The bugged one in the Frozen lab on Uranus is now tied to 13-4. 

11-1 is still out there... somewhere.

im confused .. old 11-1 is now the text and kuria what was the old 13-4 ..

but if u scan the 13-4 (zone: ShipyardsSurvivalObjective) u get 13-4 

for me im understand this so .. the kuria on sealab is now the 57 kuria and the #41 kuria is not found and new add in the game .. or not ? 

So you can find kuria this everywhere?

all room we most searching again ? ..

hey DE i searching one and half year .. without scanner ..

and now i can again searching .. after this i will end playing warframe .. this piss me so off .. again and again searching .. 

....ahhhhh

sorry for my english.. 

I've found a Kuria that I don't believe has been reported yet! 8)

Tileset: Grineer Shipyard

Poem Paragraph 11 Line 2 -

"THEY YEARNED FOR IT TOO"

Location Description: A dead end room with a bit of sludge on the floor and criss-crossing pipes and beams that disappear into the distance straight up. Use your Bullet Jump to climb until you reach a ceiling and are resting on a catwalk spanning the gap. In an alcove on one end of the catwalk are two lockers on the right-hand wall. Between the lockers lies a Kuria.

Pictures:

akb87bS.jpg

7LVL5ej.jpg

ayfHkaP.jpg

Edited by Rhokkes

I've found a Kuria that I don't believe has been reported yet! 8)

Tileset: Grineer Shipyard

Poem Paragraph 11 Line 2 -

"THEY YEARNED FOR IT TOO"

Location Description: A dead end room with a bit of sludge on the floor and criss-crossing pipes and beams that disappear into the distance straight up. Use your Bullet Jump to climb until you reach a ceiling and are resting on a catwalk spanning the gap. In an alcove on one end of the catwalk are two lockers on the right-hand wall. Between the lockers lies a Kuria.

Pictures:

akb87bS.jpg

7LVL5ej.jpg

ayfHkaP.jpg

We've found every single Kuria EXCEPT the one for 11-1.

I did Raid/Trial normal version and tried to scan the hell out of those tiles but didn't notice it. With a dedicated squad, time, and a sole purpose of finding that Kuria, it would be easier and reliable to scan those tiles. Since it can be as far as 13-3, which I didn't even see with a scanner thou I knew exactly where it was.

Jey, you need to edit your post. The bugged Kuria is NOT 11-1 and is in fact 13-4 now. Which is working.

u scan the old 11-1 and u get 13-4 ? can u proof this .. 

if yes .. than can we get 13-4 from two .. kuria .. i will only understand this correctly ..

if yes .. than can we get 13-4 from two .. kuria .. i will only understand this correctly ..

thats what i think too, we need froof that it is really scannable.

thats what i think too, we need froof that it is really scannable.

The one in the Uranus tileset that was bugged was never confirmed to be 11-1 and Pablo himself said we have not found the 11-1 Kuria statue.

Pablo HAS stated that the bugged Kuria in the Frozen lab on Uranus will be turned into 13-4.

Let me Quote myself.

A quick note for everyone still reading: these aren't the only existing statues hidden. The hunt should go on, but no rewards will be given until DE decides otherwise. I will continue the original cathunt as before U17.

As I said the ones in the poem aren't the only ones hidden, which is has been proven by the bugged sealab statue, which has NO LINE TO BEGIN WITH. In other words it was an extra, a normal Easter egg, just like the cat statues pre U17. Even this specific Kuria is getting a line it doesn't mean there wouldn't be any extra again, we just haven't found any others yet. They will most likely be unscannable.

Let me Quote myself.

As I said the ones in the poem aren't the only ones hidden, which is has been proven by the bugged sealab statue, which has NO LINE TO BEGIN WITH. In other words it was an extra, a normal Easter egg, just like the cat statues pre U17. Even this specific Kuria is getting a line it doesn't mean there wouldn't be any extra again, we just haven't found any others yet. They will most likely be unscannable.

Pretty sure the bugged Sealab one was intended to be 13-4 and they just accidentally put it in the same tile as 9-4, only it was in a Survival-specific tile that is literally the same one as 9-4. I assume the alternate one was supposed to be 9-4 as well but they accidentally allotted 13-4, thus making the two appear in the same area but under different circumstances one or the other will appear. This leaves the intended 13-4 Kuria to be "empty."