Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

Hey guys, quick question. In the Corpus Gas Mine, where is that "4 way square room" Nikodemos is talking about? I've been trying to locate it for days... >.<

can you tell us the line? there is like 3 or 4 4 way square rooms with Kuria on it

Ooh!! Sorry! 

The line is "Recovered by Fate" It's the second line of the first stanza if I'm not mistaken. 

http://i.imgur.com/Yd78sDB.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/bS7F2Sw.jpg

there is only 4 kuria i have not scanned yet, and that one is one of them, really rare to spawn, already heard it can spawn in alad V assassination and extermination, all i know.

Edited by JeyciKon

np

did anyone got this one in any mission other than exterminate?:

A true Understanding

http://images.akamai...17E358729492BF/

http://images.akamai...F06DA9DF7F078B/

http://images.akamai...895232220E0F3D/

The first time I got this was on a spy mission, then the second time on an extermination. I would say it is easier to run through an extermination mission than a spy or any other one.

The first time I got this was on a spy mission, then the second time on an extermination. I would say it is easier to run through an extermination mission than a spy or any other one.

Kind of makes me hate you that you've had it twice.

FOUND IT.... KINDA...

ok, i had a guess and now im 98% sure, helfire said that he think he got it from a dead end and it looked like the one with the line "became legend to them", so i started scanning those kurias again, mostly those from the room "became legend to them", and now i checked my codex and realized only 3 were missing, not 4 like before, checked and i was right, got the 13-4 filled up, it is probably 2 rooms that are 100% alike but the kuria has a different line..
That explain why helfire doesn't remember..

fJjiqzo.png

FOUND IT.... KINDA...

ok, i had a guess and now im 98% sure, helfire said that he think he got it from a dead end and it looked like the one with the line "became legend to them", so i started scanning those kurias again, mostly those from the room "became legend to them", and now i checked my codex and realized only 3 were missing, not 4 like before, checked and i was right, got the 13-4 filled up, it is probably 2 rooms that are 100% alike but the kuria has a different line..

[image snipped for space]

ARE YOU RUKKING ME?

Scanned them all, minus the bugged one, i can die in piece now...

ARE YOU RUKKING ME?

im sorry, what does really rukking means? searched but no answers..

but i guess it means something like "f***ing kidding", and im not, we have all been searching for what we already found and just ignore you we thought we already had it.

Edited by JeyciKon

Scanned them all, minus the bugged one, i can die in piece now...

im sorry, what does really rukking means? seashed but no answears..

but i guess it means something like "f***ing kidding", and im not, we have all been searching for what we already found and just ignore you we thought we already had it.

Yeah, the family friendly swear based on the name of Sargas Ruk, because he's gonna "Ruk you up".

[EDIT]

It's a terrible pun and I deeply apologize for inflicting it on people.

Edited by Playford

So in other words, this Kuria is hiding in an exact copy of the room of "Became legend to them"? 

i guess so, but it may be a copy of another room.. but i guess thats the one.

Edited by JeyciKon

FOUND IT.... KINDA...

fJjiqzo.png

THANK YOU, you kind of jump started my memory, and i remember now, its exactly as you said, the rooms are extremely similar, so thats why its so hard to find, i remember getting confused as i scanned the Kuria and getting 13-4 in the same room as "became legend to them"

im so sorry that it took me this long to remember everyone, i hope this helps you find it

what are you apologizing for? without you we wouldn't even know which tileset it was yet..

Either way, now our job is to find this identical room, document it and find out how to identify the two rooms or if its a bug causing that particular kurai to embody the spirit of two kurai

Either way, now our job is to find this identical room, document it and find out how to identify the two rooms or if its a bug causing that particular kurai to embody the spirit of two kurai

I usually checked to see if the room was really the same and never found a identical room, there's probably not a single visual difference between both rooms.

all we can do is just scan and good luck..