Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oddity Thread (Gotta Find 'em All)

Architect416

difference between 9-4(Became legend to them) room and 13-4 (They ravaged the colonies) room

Breakable containers can spawn either way. I've seen up to 4 containers in that room. Especially in "Became legend to them" one.

Here's one more piece of evidence, in the image metadata, the "regular" version of that room it's called 'ShipyardsCap01', in survival its 'ShipyardsSurvivalObjective'.

Also this. They can technically be exactly the same rooms with the exception of the Oddity/Orokitten phrase.

No, 99% of people are still grinding for that extraction tile on Ceres at the time =D

And maybe those 13-2/3... which seems to be a tile I've NEVER seen in the whole game =S

At least I've seen the extraction tile couple of times few months back.

Out of all the extractions I've done on Ceres, I've seen that tile maybe 3 times, last time was probably 3 months ago. I do not look forward to speedrunning capture just to find that one tile.

difference between 9-4(Became legend to them) room and 13-4 (They ravaged the colonies) room

I've seen containers spawn in all sorts of configurations in that room, so that doesn't mean much. The biggest difference I can see from screenshots is a minor difference in the room shape on the minimap.

Thanks for finding that duplicated one everyone. 

I'm glad you are all enjoying the Kuria hunt. We will be addressing the following bugs soon:

1) Fix unscannable Kuria in Underwater Lab

2) Fix clients not getting credit for scan

3) Move the duplicated Kuria in Ship yards to a new tile

4) Scanned Kurias will be marked as so, so you wont scan the same one over and over

5) Progress bar in codex will reflect lines revealed instead of scan count

Please let me know if there's any other issues we are not aware of, tried to keep up during the weekend, but you guys are fast!

Pablo

Out of all the extractions I've done on Ceres, I've seen that tile maybe 3 times, last time was probably 3 months ago. I do not look forward to speedrunning capture just to find that one tile.

I've seen containers spawn in all sorts of configurations in that room, so that doesn't mean much. The biggest difference I can see from screenshots is a minor difference in the room shape on the minimap.

Yeah.... May the Ash Systems  drop first before that tile.... =D

Minimap difference is a nice catch, there is actually a notable difference between them:

Difference_inTiles.JPG

Left: "They ravaged the colonies"

Right: "Became legend to them"

Edited by -Zr-Scroll

Minimap difference is a nice catch, there is actually a notable difference between them:

Difference_inTiles.JPG

This was a thing I noticed when I entered that room earlier today.

Edited by Jeloxale

Difference_inTiles.JPG

Except i just got they ravaged the colonies on the one on the right minimap as well, not the left.

Edited by Cmdr-A

Number: 5-3

Poem Line: They tended their strays

Found by: TBA

Description: TBA

Picture: TBA

http://imgur.com/PxcGCHs
http://imgur.com/uGES5o7

Submerging laboratory room, water jets coming down from the ceiling, the Relic is inside a pipe on the ceiling. You can see it by positioning in a corner of the room.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

how do you submit to this thread? i found a second one in the extraction tile on phobos

We already have all kurias, theres no need to submit any cause they are all found

Edited by Cmdr-A

Might want to edit 13-4 to say the tile only spawns on survival, and is exactly the same room type as "Became legend to them"

EDIT: Did it just as I typed this lol

Just did, right before you said me to.. XD

Edited by JeyciKon

Thanks for finding that duplicated one everyone. 

I'm glad you are all enjoying the Kuria hunt. We will be addressing the following bugs soon:

1) Fix unscannable Kuria in Underwater Lab

2) Fix clients not getting credit for scan

3) Move the duplicated Kuria in Ship yards to a new tile

4) Scanned Kurias will be marked as so, so you wont scan the same one over and over

5) Progress bar in codex will reflect lines revealed instead of scan count

Please let me know if there's any other issues we are not aware of, tried to keep up during the weekend, but you guys are fast!

Pablo

Not that I could think of right away. (Except a few being located in incredibly rare tiles like 1-2 and 12-3)

On the behalf of other hunters I would like to give a huge "Thank you!" for

1) Making them scannable

2) Giving them a purpose in the game

3) Fixing the bugs

Already found, as with all other ones. Keep on looking for yourself, but no point in posting it here unless you are sure it's not already logged. Note: ALL Kuria have been found.

Until Architect updates OP, people are still going to think its not done yet. Just gotta wait until then.

Two possibilities then: either the Kurai is still bugged even though its a known issue, or this kurai isn't part of the poem and theres another one hidden. We still have to find the relocated "They ravaged the colonies" as well, but that should be in a large open tileset since DE would rush it and move it to a non-taken tile for a simple hotfix.

Yep same issue here.

Edit: And it's still marked as "??? ?????? ????? ??? ??" in the Codex.

Are you guys using the Codex scanner OR the Synth scanner. Synth scanner has the ability to scan anything.

Two possibilities then: either the Kurai is still bugged even though its a known issue, or this kurai isn't part of the poem and theres another one hidden. We still have to find the relocated "They ravaged the colonies" as well, but that should be in a large open tileset since DE would rush it and move it to a non-taken tile for a simple hotfix.

No confirmation in the hotfix it was moved. I guess we can PM Pablo for more information?