Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Man At Arms: Community Event Help

SWAT_Omega

Not True they made Clouds Buster Sword Weapon from Final Fantasy That Was a large Piece they made, so a Heavy Weapon isn't out of the question.

True, though I was more taking into consideration Galatine's length, which is much longer than Buster Sword, though these guys are so hardcore that they'll make it possible.

Isn't Man at Arms discontinued? The weaponsmith anted to take a break because the show took too much of his time.

What is on now is "Man at Arms Reforged", where they combine together weapons from different characters (e.g. Batman gauntlet + Wolverine claws).

So, technically, it couldn't be just one weapon.

my vote is for the glaive even tho he might cut him self throwing it op should add a straw poll but the skana would be cool to

edit: WAIT!!! THEY ALREADY MADE GLAIVE TYPE WEPS  from the BLADE MOVIES!!!! so yeah full on glaive action PLZ!!

Edited by GunBladeSlash

well, while the skana and dakra seem to be the most voted and logical choices, i'd say the glaive would best serve as the icon, while it would also be an actual challenge for a blacksmith (in order to make it retractable and all). skana and dakra could be made out of a single piece of metal with less to non effort. orthos is not that iconic imho (love it thou).

i'll stick to glaive.

But one of the weapons can be made and it should be the melee Weapon that best represents the Warframe franchise. The one and only Skana should be the weapon to be forged. It may not be the best weapon, but it was, for most of us, the first melee weapon we had be the first to be brought to real life forged.

What do you guys think Should the Skana be forged in real life or should it be another melee weapon?

In the newer trailers and such Excalibur(WF poster boy) has been holding a Nikana, while I like the idea of the skana being made into a real life weapon. I feel the Nikana could be a better choice becasue it is a bit more Tenno detailed since it has the Lotus shaped hand guard. thats just my 2 cents.

In the newer trailers and such Excalibur(WF poster boy) has been holding a Nikana, while I like the idea of the skana being made into a real life weapon. I feel the Nikana could be a better choice becasue it is a bit more Tenno detailed since it has the Lotus shaped hand guard. thats just my 2 cents.

What trailer is Excal using the Nikana in?

I'd be all up for this but, I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, the person who took requests like this is no longer doing it and is taking a break for a few months. There is now Man at Arms: Reforged, but they do combinations of popular weapons (batman + wolverine claws). Dunno how this could work now