Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Snipers Are Getting Buffed Next Week. Now Its Your Chance To Release The Primed Chamber De

Shin

As the title suggests. You guys said it'll appear on a later date and i think we waited long enough. Since the Sniper rifles are getting buffs i think its the perfect oppurturnity to release that mod.

You guys can make it drop from a boss or add it into the drop table as a rare drop. Or make an event and add it into reward pool.

Before this post gets flooded by "oh noez mein primed chamber i paid neinhundred dollarz you cant hav it" posts, You had that mod just for you long enough. DE said that mod like the other mods can appear any time. And im saying it again. Its the Perfect time for releasing it DE.

If you dont, i will start killing all of my kubrows

jk im killing them anyway.

lol. big lol. and long lol.

DE - NOW ITS YOUR CHANCE TO RELEASE THE PRIMED CHAMBER!!! DONT MISS IT - THAT's YOUR LAST CHANCE!!! WE DONT LET YOU DO THAT LATER!!!

... DE said that mod like the other mods can appear any time. ...

If you dont, i will start killing all of my kubrows

jk im killing them anyway.

where and when DE say so about Primed Chamber?
and - yes - yesyesyes - share Your knowledge - how to kill kubrow? *sit and wait - not acceptable*

hug

I believe they haven't released Primed Chamber (and have been adamant about not releasing it again) because its pretty game-breaking in action. Having that kind of buff for the Skilled 100 was because they were the best of the best when the game was in closed-beta. Primed Chamber was something of an anomaly in the game because of its power, and because of it they never would release it again. Those who have it, just like the Founders, are those who will only have it, so it seems. 

DE - NOW ITS YOUR CHANCE TO RELEASE THE PRIMED CHAMBER!!! DONT MISS IT - THAT's YOUR LAST CHANCE!!! WE DONT LET YOU DO THAT LATER!!!

Lel big lel and long lel.

and - yes - yesyesyes - share Your knowledge - how to kill kubrow? *sit and wait - not acceptable*

hug

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primed_Chamber

Check this. Also no hug for you.

I believe they haven't released Primed Chamber (and have been adamant about not releasing it again) because its pretty game-breaking in action. Having that kind of buff for the Skilled 100 was because they were the best of the best when the game was in closed-beta. Primed Chamber was something of an anomaly in the game because of its power, and because of it they never would release it again. Those who have it, just like the Founders, are those who will only have it, so it seems. 

It doesnt have anything to do with balance issues. Sniper rifles are not as versatile as the all rounder Boltor prime etc. Also those skilled 100 are not as skillful asyou think. Sitting on my &#! for hours without rest just to get a mod is not a good thing. DE realized that and never made the same mistake again. 

Edited by Shin

hug

OP said it was an ample opportunity, not the only chance, and I agree.

Anything that isn't founder related is thrown into DE's vault and is eglible for release in the future.

Machete came back.

Even if Primed Chamber doesn't come back, just go grab a Charged Chamber.

Ether Daggers too, but from the lack of posts i'm guessing PC didn't receive the Alert too

I've never understood why people are constantly whining about this mod.

It's already in the game, and it's called Charged Chamber.

The only difference is a percentage.

Seriously, i'd understand if it was the ammo mutation mods or something of the like, but this is just getting silly.

Anything that isn't founder related is thrown into DE's vault and is eglible for release in the future.

Machete came back.

Even if Primed Chamber doesn't come back, just go grab a Charged Chamber.

Yeah but still. As a completionist, i'd like to have every mod card in my inventory. Also PC is obv. stronger than CC, why make it %40 while there is something that can make it 100 or potentionally with the help of the CC %140 ?. Still, given the situational, its a chance to release the mod. They can just choose a rare mob or "ever so hated" mutalist ospreys to drop them.

Then everyone who paid tons of money for it can feel like idiots. +1 from me!

Sshh now. It was their free will. Surely a sane person would never feel like an idiot for the choice they made with their own free will. Hush now .

Edited by Shin