The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow? Kub-Nope!

Synthua

With all the rank 10 mods that the kubrows get, the beast practically begs for a potato. But no, I won't potato something that could disappear if I find myself unable to play for three weeks.

And please don't reply suggesting I ask a friend to stable my tamagochi. You know that is against the TOS.

It would be fine if it just dropped to -100 and became dormant until the owner injected it with enough medicine to get over zero again. I would not mind that. Complete deletion, through, is not appropriate for something that takes this much effort.

And for Pete's sake, teach it to fetch loot and remove the silly alerted enemies restrictions on dig and the locker mod. That little hexagon puzzle does not get more fun the more we do it.

Edited by Synthua

Or it could be like the sentinel category it's supposed to replace and not cost you tons of credits and/or items as you keep using it.

Put dog in stasis. All your problems are solved.

No, because it takes three hours to come out of stasis.  So people don't put them in stasis because they want to be able to use them the next time they get on.

No, because it takes three hours to come out of stasis.  So people don't put them in stasis because they want to be able to use them the next time they get on.

Most of the time i know when "i find myself unable to play for three weeks." If you dont feed your dog for 3 weeks, it dies. Simple as that.

If I have to wait 3 hours to use it each time, I might as well not use it at all.

Most of the time i know when "i find myself unable to play for three weeks." If you dont feed your dog for 3 weeks, it dies. Simple as that.

Unforeseen emergencies happen and in real life I don't get banned from owning a dog if I ask friends and family to look after him for a couple weeks. I didn't sign a TOS that forbids me from hiring a dog walker while I am in another state looking after a sick relative. Don't use such disrespectful comparisons.

Edited by Synthua

Please stop with the better-than-thou replies. They are inflammatory and contribute absolutely nothing.

Edited by Synthua

If I have to wait 3 hours to use it each time, I might as well not use it at all.

Unforeseen emergencies happen and in real life I don't get banned from owning a dog if I ask friends and family to look after him for a couple weeks.

If you find the time to take your dog to friends, youll find the time to put your dog in stasis.

If you find the time to take your dog to friends, youll find the time to put your dog in stasis.

Did you not read the replies already made to you?  Life happens, and you often don't find out that you will be away until you're already away from the game.

the stasis is bullS#&$ and you know it. NO ONE likes it, kubrows cost waaaayyyy too much to be almost on-par with a sentinel. its a REALLY REALLY REALLY bad system that needs some serious changing. Just remember we arent all hardcore players that play 24/7 like you obviously do so dont blame for not playing that much of a game that WE WANT to enjoy BUT CANT

the stasis is bullS#&$ and you know it. NO ONE likes it, kubrows cost waaaayyyy too much to be almost on-par with a sentinel. its a REALLY REALLY REALLY bad system that needs some serious changing. Just remember we arent all hardcore players that play 24/7 like you obviously do so dont blame for not playing that much of a game that WE WANT to enjoy BUT CANT

DE gave you a reasonable and logic method to not let your dog die while you are away. You dont have to be a "hardcore player that plays 24/7" to not let your dog die. And your name really doesnt make me take you serious.

Edited by Detheroc

Totally didnt read what i quote.

What you said assumes that people know about this ahead of time.

As in, you know BEFORE the incident happens, so you, ahead of time, as a preparation, take your dog to a friend's.

The entire issue is that's not always true.  That's not how it always works.

Sometimes you find yourself already away for a day, then find out you'll be away for a lot longer.

IRL you can get somebody to watch your dog for you while you can't.

In-game you cannot.  If you're gone long enough it will die, and if you have a potato in it you lose it.

If you are away for 3 weeks due to RL emergencies then you have better things to worry about than a pixel doge. Shove it in stasis when you know you are going away to care for someone or w/e. 10p isnt a big deal to pay to get to use it instantly.

Why do you have to maintain a kubrow's genetic integrity when you don't have to do the same for the Tenno? Don't tell me you guys think they're all hunky-dory in the health department. Get rid of this stabilizer crap, and let me maintain my kubrow with a weekly dose of nano spores and control modules.

Exactly. If you leave it out after dumping all that forma in it. It's your fault. If you know how the stupid system works again it's on you.

To me I think these creatures should just be like the sentinels. You make them, you use them, anytime you like, no BS wait times. There shouldnt be this health and loyalty garbage either. Gets people mad like the op here.

Example.

Hey do you want to do a stealth mission with me?

Well since shade is garbage now I would have to use the huras. But I can't because I have to wait three hours... By the time that's done I'll be at work. Sorry.

Lame.