Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warning Points

sekushiiandee

do warning points go away overtime?

its kind of annoying to see 1 warning point next to my name every single time i post something....all due to one tiny mistake.....but really it just bugs me to see it x_x i like being a perfect forum angel

anyone received warning points before and had them go away?

Edited by sekushiiandee

Why don't they just slap a definite time-span they last for. Manual reviewing over the course of months indicates DE puts more thought into their punishments then recognizing and rewarding good players, which isn't good, by any means.

yea it feels like you are a out cast.

This is a FAQ concerning the Community Moderators and the forum staff from the perspective of the members of this forum.

-snip-

Q: I have received a warning and I disagree with it. What should I do?
A: The first thing to do is PMing the mod in question. Explain why you disagree with the warning, and feel free to look up the rules/guidelines, too. Keep in mind that the ComMods are working based on a "Mature" rating, with an eye on swear words, foul language and disruptive/negative behaviour just as much as more blatant rule violations. The goal is to keep the forums friendly - as hard as that is.

If the moderator in question does not respond or his answer does not satisfy you, you can report the process. To do so, please go into the the moderator's profile and click on "Report This Member" to the post you disagree with, and click on "Report". This generates a report about that moderator post. There, please describe your issue and the other moderators and DE staff become privy to it.

If the outcome of this escalation still does not satisfy you, contact DERebecca, [DE]Megan, or [DE]Drew by sending them a PM. Expect some delay, as the team is fairly busy - the ComMods exist to take work of their shoulders, in the first place. Other language users can contact their appropriate staff representative. 

Q: How long do Warning points stick around?
A: Warning Points are permanent unless otherwise indicated. Misleading Title warning points are temporary. Any other infraction will leave you with a permanent point. Warning points are only visible to the recipient, so no one else can see them.

-snip-

Pulled this from the Community Moderators FAQ pin over in General Discussion.  

Here's the direct link;  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126192-community-moderators-faq/

Pulled this from the Community Moderators FAQ pin over in General Discussion.  

Here's the direct link;  https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/126192-community-moderators-faq/

Yeah but here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/286054-psa-warning-points-20-code-of-conduct/ it says there are permanent and 30 day warning points.

I dunno how to do the whole quote thing. ;~;

well i just dont understand why i get a warning point for one small post that doesnt really hurt anyone

but when people blatantly attack each other in feedback forums....they seem to never get a warning.....directing towards the nerf forums

Please report an posts you find concerning. We cant be everywhere and see every post so its up to the community so help us keep this ship running cleaning!

Okay ill count down and you say team effort on 3

1,2,3 TEAM EFFORT! lol but seriously

We dont discuss moderation on the forums, if you have an issue with the way something was handled please pm a mod.