The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Nerfing Is Over 9000

XxTacTicBeastxX

Love the fixes with the launcher ammo, the weapons still deal the same amount of damage(no nerf here) you can still pick up ammo if you can aim at the enemies and not shoot mindlessly.

The only one I think needs a change right now is the Castanas. Maybe I'm still adapting to them, but I've had trouble with them. 

I think we should calm down about explosives ammo cause it balances off things and also it's already been done guys.

Other than the Sniper Ammo bug and the Castanas, I'm very happy with the changes. Will DE cave to a lot of the complaints running around now? Sadly, I think they will. But I am reserving hope for them to stand their ground this time.

Other than the Sniper Ammo bug and the Castanas, I'm very happy with the changes. Will DE cave to a lot of the complaints running around now? Sadly, I think they will. But I am reserving hope for them to stand their ground this time.

Im pretty sure they can keep there ground. Also I'm happy myself with the nerfed and buff. Edited by SIFTGOD

The problem is, although I have the utmost faith in them, they kind of have a history in Warframe of caving in to people that don't like a change or balance pass. I can't think of any right now, but this is likely due to me waking up literally 7 minutes ago.

When Warframe Forums are the first thing you check in the morning...

I have no room to talk...

You're normal. Carry on.

You're the beta tester. You accept all risks of lost investments on anything forever and for all time.

I never forma anything so I lost no investment but the jokes on those that did and are here talking about it.

And you all shall continue to be beta testers after launch, it's the way of life and that's how things work with many full releases.

So beta tester means next to nothing if anything at all. Closed beta tester has more meaning. Q&A tester and way more meaning. Alpha tester has some meaning. Beta tester has no meaning...

And only one of these you get paid for...Maybe.

So in the end,they should do some testing as well.

I'm not really sure why DE made some weapons, and then were like, you actually don't want to shoot these very much.

That's not fun. The ammo nerf was too much. You can't even use penta now on a non-defense mission, ammo is too scarce.

It migh actually be okay if this game was like other shooters with instant weapon swap, so you could main your secondary and use the launcher when called for. But it isn't.

So you're asking us to either use sniper scavenger or quick holster, plus ammo drums etc.. that's too much investment for a weapon that kills you on a missed shot.

Either keep the ammo amount and put them back on rifle, or keep them on sniper and give a bigger capacity.

You know that it's not unknown to run out of sniper ammo on a mission with a bow, right?

You're the beta tester. You accept all risks of lost investments on anything forever and for all time.

I'm sorry but this statement is utter nonsense even if it is hyperbole.  Just because something calls itself a beta does not exclude the idea of some kind of quality control for the consumer.

oh it changes a lot more than you think... and you won't be noticing the change until at least 1 1/2 months from now... hopefully though by then they will repent and give all launchers reasonable ammo again...

the onlyst change is that u now have to aime, can´t make non-stop makros and use maybe a bit more often ur secundary(gametype dependend)

The thing is, people were always aiming with launchers, you're not gonna shoot at the sky and hope to kill something int he ground... all THIS does is make launchers less viable to use is any game mode except PvP and Defense... that's IT! Using them anywhere else is just asking yourself to commit suicide... by Running out of ammo.

"OH GOD NOW I HAVE TO MOVE!"-Everyone complaining about these changes.

Except in a survival, you're always moving. 20 ammo pool that also pulls from your secondary if you use castanas or angstrum is ludicrous. Split the primary from the secondary and give us at LEAST 80 ammo for each launcher. 30 ammo makes the angstrum worthless to fully charge.

Except in a survival, you're always moving. 20 ammo pool that also pulls from your secondary if you use castanas or angstrum is ludicrous. Split the primary from the secondary and give us at LEAST 80 ammo for each launcher. 30 ammo makes the angstrum worthless to fully charge.

Yep, I never charge it now which is a pity... because in 5 charges all my ammo dissapears...

i like point 5. which probably the most people doesn´t know :D

5. Any experience or achievements accumulated during your time in the Open Beta may be removed or reset at any time during the Open Beta testing period. When the game is opened to the public, each player may be returned to novice status.