Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Seriously Need To Stop Complaining And Event Enemies Too Strong?

CleverNinja

So yeah, the title explains everything, people need to get over the fact that there's been an extremely necessary nerf to the explosive weapon ammo, it's REALLY annoying with the incessant whining. But also just started the event mission, are you supposed to be oneshot? I'm running a Loki P ATM and I know he's as squishy as they come, but I'm down to 2 health instantly and my pup is dead, is this intentional, a bug, or am I just extremely unfortunate?

EDIT: For everyone in the comments saying "Wow u fynd it hard? wut r u a skrub?" I wrote this during my first two failed solo attempts with recently forma'd Loki Prime. And to the hypocritical comments, saying "wow luk et u, seyin how peeple ned 2 shutup about te nerfs, then u sey teh anemones r too herd, hippopotamus." I wasn't really saying that they were too hard, definitely manageable, but the higher than usual damage took me off guard. But there is probably going to be a part 2 to the event anyway.

And to that one guy saying get a Dread or Paris Prime, I've got my Dread build played out and I've got a Paris P cooking in the Foundry as I type.

Edited by CleverNinja
Title change

They're very powerful. They're also level 15, so it would be a complete pushover of an event if they weren't buffed somehow.

Ran it 4 times with the same group, and a few people died... But didn't have THAT much trouble. Just bring your best gear and be careful, because you can't just roflfacestomp through the place.

Edited by Rhett816

I don't think its that they're really strong, I think its the fact the vast majority of the Crewmen are using Detrons, which are one of the few enemy weapons in-game that can one-shot a Tenno, due to it being the only enemy wielded weapon that outputs Radiation damage, which just so happens to be the damage type we're weakest against.

Diamond Skin, anyone?

First, I agree, the amount of whining I'm seeing is just disappointing.

Second, yeah I think they are supposed to be strong.  THAT strong I am not sure, but from reading the message from cantus, we are fighting them on their home turf, so it kind of makes sense they are buffed.  Besides, it makes an enemy that is normally a joke actually dangerous for once.

I did the mini event with my Excalibur Prime (740 Shields and Health). 
They're strong, it's true, but the ice that lower shields helps them too.  

But, the most important thing is: Ice Eximi has a sort of 'freeze' status proc as one of the Hyenas has. Their aura is like Hyena LN2 aura and attacks status proc combined together. 

Probably Devs are working on a sort of balance for Eximi so.... we will see. The fact that they deal a lot of damage isn't a problem. Probably it will be fixed soon, as happened with every single unit introduced in the game. 

Edited by Latronico

I don't think its that they're really strong, I think its the fact the vast majority of the Crewmen are using Detrons, which are one of the few enemy weapons in-game that can one-shot a Tenno, due to it being the only enemy wielded weapon that outputs Radiation damage, which just so happens to be the damage type we're weakest against.

Diamond Skin, anyone?

That and the pellets have no damage drop-off over distance. And it's just friggen' awesome.

I'm a Detron fan.

On topic, yeah they certainly seem to be dealing some hefty damage, this operation/event lot. I like it - keeps us on our toes. I'm going in all tactical with Excal and Dread.

i'll agree the enemies were a bit harder than usual for only being around level 15-20 or so. i died incredibly fast just poking out of corners at times. i figured it was something to do with the cold+ most the eximus i got were detron ones, but i still died at least once every mission. the ice damage slow + eximus aoe slow made for an annoying time. 

They're very powerful. They're also level 15, so it would be a complete pushover of an event if they weren't buffed somehow.

Ran it 4 times with the same group, and a few people died... But didn't have THAT much trouble. Just bring your best gear and be careful, because you can't just roflfacestomp through the place.

The event doesn't have to have powerful enemies. It just needs to last until Monday. Not enough kills to last long enough for a good event. ME3 had a great system for events. They had an event every weekend. The community had to achieve a goal of 3 million kills of something. And the reward. A random exclusive weapon, and a pack of goodies. Another Idea DE can use for the Exclusive weapons.

My volt and amprex makes clearing this event a breeze...cleared it in half an hour by accessing random PUGs and im enjoying my x3 affinity bonus now :3

volt + speed = me laughing at their artic eximus auras GOTTA GO FAST...

Edited by 86_sim

Personally I'm glad the Corpus are actually doing damage now and causing rushers a bit of grief. Course I'm using Valkyr and as soon as Hysteria wears off I go into a room with 4 Eximus, 4-6 Detron Corpus, 1 Shield Osprey...and maybe a few Moas... >.> Good times. Lol, its fine though, a bit of a challenge will help mah training.