The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People Seriously Need To Stop Complaining And Event Enemies Too Strong?

CleverNinja

About the first thing. Yes, people need to stop whining, but they should keep talking, only structure there opinions more constructively. I don't like the change, and I say so whenever a thread about it pops up, to contribute to feedback. But I avoid getting personal about it.

But also just started the even mission, are you supposed to be oneshot? I'm running a Loki P ATM and I know he's as squishy as they come, but I'm down to 2 health instantly and my pup is dead, is this intentional, a bug, or am I just extremely unfortunate?

Most definitely intentional. Tried Frost at first to be funny...got 2-shotted. Swapped over to Loki and got 1-shotted even though I was invisible by some creative flailing by some Eximi.

At first they took me off guard a little bit, only because I did the typical WF rambo move, run out and stand in the middle of them. once I realized that was not a good plan, I started using cover a bit, the way it should actually be done. 

I dunno, every time DE does something that forces a certain type of player to actually do something other than stand in the middle of the room 'godmoding' everything, they all come and tell us about it. its the same groups that come and tell you how unfair you're being every time you say you'd like to see more difficulty in the game. They'll get over it, or they'll fail. I like the little event, its something to occupy our time a little bit. 

The nerf was definitely needed, but I think it was overkill.

And seeing as they haven't corrected Seeker/"Detron crewman" damage in the game, I doubt that their damage is a bug... I always get mad when I think about those stupid seekers. Makes DE look so lazy.

I ran the event with just me and a noob I'm introducing to the game.  You run and gun, you die.  You have to think about the best way to take them down without getting killed.  It really is not that hard.

edit: I also used the newly buffed...and debuffed torid.  20 ammo was a bit too much of a debuff, but I'm sure they will fix that.

Edited by msxp123

I agree with the constant complaining but thats something this community is probably never going to stop doing whenever a change is made to the game 

As for the event enemies they do deal a lot of dps so if you need a fast way to complete it just equip any cc frame that keeps them from shooting at you.

(used excal and blinded my team through the map, didnt take long to get 100 of the eximus this way)

So yeah, the title explains everything, people need to get over the fact that there's been an extremely necessary nerf to the explosive weapon ammo, it's REALLY annoying with the incessant whining. But also just started the even mission, are you supposed to be oneshot? I'm running a Loki P ATM and I know he's as squishy as they come, but I'm down to 2 health instantly and my pup is dead, is this intentional, a bug, or am I just extremely unfortunate?

>people need to stop complaining about the tenno getting nerfed every update!

>hey, isn't it weird that enemies are starting to kick our butts?

It's mind boggleing how you can't put 2 and 2 together.

I was against the nerf but after using my angstrum and seeing how it would be it's honestly not that bad. Pretty much after every 2 clips I got the mag back to 30. DE knows what they're doing so I'll no longer rage about their nerfs. But the event was pretty easy. Solo'd it with my Loki P and I almost died once because stalker came but they do hit pretty hard.

Edited by OsanoSSX

They're very powerful. They're also level 15, so it would be a complete pushover of an event if they weren't buffed somehow.

Ran it 4 times with the same group, and a few people died... But didn't have THAT much trouble. Just bring your best gear and be careful, because you can't just roflfacestomp through the place.

Yes you can. I ran through it on my Rhino and I kept 1-shotting them all with a Stomp build.

I've actually been preparing my dread build for the time when heavy rifles get nerfed and bows stand at the top.

I just wonder how long it will be until bows get nerfed too.

Bows were buffed recently.

And no one complains about them because not everyone is smart enough to shoot the head.