Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De, Stay Strong!

Senketsu_

Staff at DE as you can see there are a bit of little threads complaining about nerfs or that you cant do you job right, like they know how hard it is to develop a game and have it open to players at the same time . Please know its not all of use Tenno. Most of use are warriors capable of adapting to much needed changes. It saddens me to see some of our ranks succumbing to the Techocyte virus and loosing their sanity and rational thought. We have our Either swords ready to cleans these infested comrades the most Humane way possible. 

Keep making an awesome game, You have my full support!!

Edited by (PS4)IIIDevoidIII
Language

and then there are those with 100000000000000 + hours played and they still do not know know what they are doing. perhaps checking to see their profile ? things like all events played. how well did they place? what is their mastery rank? basic IQ would be evaluation of their cipher unlocks. etc etc.

Marelock. Brakk and Boltor prime De !

Oh yeah sure, nerf Brakk some more, and make Soma the king of DPS again.

You need to get within 10 meters with Brakk for it to be effective (and it's the only secondary to have dmg falloff over distance), and Soma can outpower Boltor Prime if you actually try to land head shots. Marelok though, I don't have a problem with nerfing.

Marelock. Brakk and Boltor prime De !

Oh yeah sure, nerf Brakk some more, and make Soma the king of DPS again.

You need to get within 10 meters with Brakk for it to be effective (and it's the only secondary to have dmg falloff over distance), and Soma can outpower Boltor Prime if you actually try to land head shots. Marelok though, I don't have a problem with nerfing.

dudes and dudetts calm down, this isnt a thread to start a fight.

I think they should take the difficulty scaling on this event, and apply it to every map. The ammo changes to those weapons was and is a good change, the buffs to the snipers were very needed. Would still love to see a new difficulty mode system set up, so normal mode could be kept at a nice easy level for the new players, and give the more adept player something exciting to log in for via hard and heroic modes. some tweaking to exp and reward amounts for all levels as well. 

its time we stopped trying to turn the game into spungebob and started encouraging the games development towards more appropriate changes.

I think they should take the difficulty scaling on this event, and apply it to every map. The ammo changes to those weapons was and is a good change, the buffs to the snipers were very needed. Would still love to see a new difficulty mode system set up, so normal mode could be kept at a nice easy level for the new players, and give the more adept player something exciting to log in for via hard and heroic modes. some tweaking to exp and reward amounts for all levels as well. 

its time we stopped trying to turn the game into spungebob and started encouraging the games development towards more appropriate changes.

Yeah I love the harder hitting enemies, makes me actually slow down and use tactics a bit.

dudes and dudetts calm down, this isnt a thread to start a fight.

Not really trying to start a fight. I'm just trying to say that it isn't needed. What DE needs to do is add more unique weapons that can be on par with the generic over-powered stuff so that the game can cater to more types of playstyles. If DE was to release a Prime Sniper Rifle that can o up against the Soma and such, we can expect to see more sniper players for the "end game" that the "veterans" do.

EDIT:

I rather just have something entirely new and apply the difficulty to that. It would be a nice progression system, imo, but that's just me.

But yeah, we need more difficult stuff like this. The only problem is that this game basically caters to ALL kinds of players, from the super casuals to the ultimate hardcores, so it may not be to everyone's liking.

Edited by Yazeth

Not really trying to start a fight. I'm just trying to say that it isn't needed. What DE needs to do is add more unique weapons that can be on par with the generic over-powered stuff so that the game can cater to more types of playstyles. If DE was to release a Prime Sniper Rifle that can o up against the Soma and such, we can expect to see more sniper players for the "end game" that the "veterans" do.

EDIT:

I rather just have something entirely new and apply the difficulty to that. It would be a nice progression system, imo, but that's just me.

But yeah, we need more difficult stuff like this. The only problem is that this game basically caters to ALL kinds of players, from the super casuals to the ultimate hardcores, so it may not be to everyone's liking.

Yeah I know what you mean, ive actually run into less soma users lately, Im still trying to get my Brakk, Just need that damn receiver!!

Yeah I love the harder hitting enemies, makes me actually slow down and use tactics a bit.

I know right....bloody eximus walked up behind me on my rhinop and dropped me right through my ironskin, first I was a bit shocked by it, then I cackled, backed my butt up and started thinking about what i was doing...all I can say to that is thank you DE. I deserved that headshot. 

Staff at DE as you can see there are a bit of little threads complaining about nerfs or that you cant do you job right, like they know how hard it is to develop a game and have it open to players at the same time . Please know its not all of use Tenno. Most of use are warriors capable of adapting to much needed changes. It saddens me to see some of our ranks succumbing to the Techocyte virus and loosing their sanity and rational thought. We have our Either swords ready to cleans these infested comrades the most Humane way possible. 

Keep making an awesome game, You have my full support!!

Most of use are warriors.? yes that was very true now we are just sheep not  warriors have ammo or did i don't hate DE or What they do in there own game is up them we can play it or just dump it and move on to the next game 

Edited by gunsmoke77

I know right....bloody eximus walked up behind me on my rhinop and dropped me right through my ironskin, first I was a bit shocked by it, then I cackled, backed my butt up and started thinking about what i was doing...all I can say to that is thank you DE. I deserved that headshot. 

IKR its so fun when there is a challenge!

Most of use are warriors.? yes that was very true now we are just sheep not  warriors have ammo or did i don't hate DE or What they do in there own game is up them we can play it or just dump it and move on to the next game 

im sorry I cant read that.

Most of use are warriors.? yes that was very true but now we are just sheep and no longer warriors. Warriors have ammo, or did. i don't hate DE or what they do in there own game. its up them. We can play it or just dump it and move on to the next game 

I tried to clean it up for yah. I wonder if it's correct.