The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Short Freeze When Casting Hall Of Mirrors (Mirage)

TheCometCE

I noticed after last week's hotfix, each time I cast Mirage's Hall of Mirrors, the game freezes for about .5s on the frame before the mirrors appear.

Not sure why it's happening, but I'm seeing it every single cast on my end, which is....not good in hot situations.

what I'm running:

NVidia GeForce GTX 540

AMD FX-6100 Six-Core Processor 3.30GHz

10 GB RAM 

edit: I run the game Borderless Windowed 1600x900 at max graphics minus Motion Blur and Antialiasing (out of preference, game performs fine with them on)

Edited by TheCometCE

I can confirm that there is a short freeze when casting this ability -- this freeze may be more aggressive if your Mirage has attachments equipped. We have recently fixed the issue on our end and I believe it should have arrived with yesterday's 14.2.0 update. If this is not the case then please let me know and we will try to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Also, this has probably been mentioned, but my top right clone always is only about halfway there. 

Meaning, it looks like someone erased half her body.

If you're looking at one of your clones then the body partially disappears. Try swinging around the camera without moving to see the effect on all of them. 

im haveing issues with hall of mirrors to every time its activated i go from 40fps to 12fps makeing the game unplayable as long as theres a mirage in the game cant even use mirage hall of mirrors at all please fix because i like mirage and would like to level her

im haveing issues with hall of mirrors to every time its activated i go from 40fps to 12fps makeing the game unplayable as long as theres a mirage in the game cant even use mirage hall of mirrors at all please fix because i like mirage and would like to level her

Hey I recognize you from a semnei defense earlier today haha. Also, I noticed the fps drops recently as well.

Hall of mirrors is extremely bugged for clients with lag.

If another user plays mirage and there is little lag at the end of time when the illusion should disappear they stay in place and continue to do whatever the player do. Also when the player cast the power again it duplicates them so there 8 illusion on the map. And the issue repeats un till there are 20+ illusion and the game just crashes. Also with the increase of illusion the fps goes to drain slowly.

U 14.2.2 and still this problem. I reported this so many times. Some post even got deleted for some reason.

Still every time I see a mirage in my squad I abandon the mission as my laptop heats so bad I can trow a grill party and prepare food on it.

Images from proof:

m1yjijbi3fhwhf0fg.jpg - as you can see the issue goes far from when iron skin from rihno prime was bugged ...

NTciy9K.jpg

TYhplUx.jpg

Screens a little old as I stopped playing with mirage in my squad. Last one is from a few days before the nerf.

Edited by mKta

I'm sorry if this is another topic, but Hall of Mirrors either when I'm hosting and playing Mirage, and/or if I'm a client playing with someone who's using Mirage is causing a very strange problem that looks like lag or even a disconnection.

Shortly after using explosive weapons either myself or if someone else is doing so with hall of mirrors, I get doors not opening, and other players running in place (not moving) and sometimes a warframe crash or a windows 7 BSOD.

It is almost happening without fail on every mission that has a player using the Mirage Warframe present.

At first I thought this was because of my desktop computer having multiple GPUs and being a "big rig" with overclocked components (tested completely stable.), however I am getting the same issues on a fully stock Thinkpad x230 laptop with HD4000 graphics, so i'm sure it's the game and/or the way it interacts with my internet.

It's really bothering me that I can't play with mirage seriously or count on completing a mission if a mirage is present in my squad.

I'm sorry if this is another topic, but Hall of Mirrors either when I'm hosting and playing Mirage, and/or if I'm a client playing with someone who's using Mirage is causing a very strange problem that looks like lag or even a disconnection.

Shortly after using explosive weapons either myself or if someone else is doing so with hall of mirrors, I get doors not opening, and other players running in place (not moving) and sometimes a warframe crash or a windows 7 BSOD.

It is almost happening without fail on every mission that has a player using the Mirage Warframe present.

At first I thought this was because of my desktop computer having multiple GPUs and being a "big rig" with overclocked components (tested completely stable.), however I am getting the same issues on a fully stock Thinkpad x230 laptop with HD4000 graphics, so i'm sure it's the game and/or the way it interacts with my internet.

It's really bothering me that I can't play with mirage seriously or count on completing a mission if a mirage is present in my squad.

Read my post above you. This is happening to you, only that you don't see it. But it still happening, if not for you for your team mates, and this affect the entire squad.