Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ammo Nerf Protest

TX10000

All i can say is I AGREE WITH DE !

Now players can't mindlessy spam explosives anymore and have to make every shot count making those weapons actually require some kind of skill on theyr use rather than just go around "LOLOLOL, EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE, SO EASY TO WIN AND MAKE KILLS".

People complaining at this are probably the same people that go around spamming Ults to every enemy they see and don't want any skill involved challenge but just play the game in the cheapest way possible.

Get your gear and start using some skill (if you like to "lololol spam" you can always add an ammo mutation anyway).

Oh and FYI, i use Castanas as secondary weapon but i agree anyway with DE about the nerf.

Everyone has his own way to play the game. And that's perfectly fine.

If you don't want to play with spammers, make private parties.

If you want to have skill involved, don't use overpowered weapons.

The reason with all these nerfs though is mostly because we were introduced a PvP mode.

Have a PvP mode added into a - what used to be primarily be focused on - PvE game and it breaks your PvE experience.

PvP in this game is simply the worst. Only thing it does (right) is break other peoples game experience.

Please stop criticizing other players for the way they enjoy the game. That's why we have private groups.

Are you running low on penta ammo? Can't find anymore one the battle field? THEN USE THE AMMO DRUM!!!!

av2Lv5s.png

THE BEST IN AMMO DEFENCES!!

IT CAN GIVE YOU MORE AMMO, WOW!!!

IT CAN.....WELL THAT'S IT CAN DO.......BUT WOW!!!!!

SO IF YOU NEED AMMO THEN GO TO YOU'RE NEAREST MISSION AND GET ONE NOW!

AMMO DRUM! The best mod ever!

Even using the maxed version, you'd get to 26 pieces of ammo, still unacceptable for me.

So it's the classical "the plans have been on the display since 2 months ago", my answer is also very classical "i had to go to the cellar"; If the only thing on my mind and hands would be paying attention to warframe, you'd be right. But because the ppl playing are having other occupations as well, being serious at this point is simply too arrogant.

Also how does 3 pages of posts (let's say it would = 20 different ppl [i am very optimistic]) how does this relate to the 17k+ active players? It's not even 1% of those.

Haha, exactly! But in this case, it's more towards "the plans have been on display for 50 of your earth years". The earthlings were the one who weren't part of the greater galactic society, not the other way around. They put a PSA on the official forums, and tweeted about it.

And look again, it's not just 3 pages.

Sure, many of us don't enjoy this nerf including me, but that's only because I want an easy way to get kills and too lazy to get off my butt and get off my safe spot to get more ammo or use other guns. I also saw this nerf coming ever since Orgris was released and I did have my fun for that long period of time, time to come up with a new way to get some kill without infinite ammo or find other resource like start running around and picking up those ammo on the floor or ream-ammo restore or better modding to keep the ammo up to the use.

Oh hey guess wot? Vauban is not nerved YET :DDDDD

I agree at the point, that if it's gonna be just one man protest, it won't influence anything. And don't even start this "it's free so take it or do not" especialy you and the like, who have invested money into the game, for you the game is not f4p any more.

Btw. Vauban has been nerfed many times; No guarantee he won't be in the future. Besides it was specificaly vauban's nerfes that have stopped me from investing more into this thing.

Edited by theclinton

Yep and I'm also in the school of players that have no problem with them. You know, because I do my best to avoid them and succeed most of the time. if I get hit its my fault.

My point still stands.

OPs only argument is "now I can't get to waves in defence that are past what the game is balanced for". Its not valid in any sense.

The solution: stop playing, make sure everyone knows about it and QQ till my eyes bleed.

I'm done here. I don't wish to be drawn into the vortex or be around when things start getting hostile.

Everyone is repeating each other anyway. Evidently we wont come to an agreement.

Your energy drains no matter if you get hit or not.

Edited by Murderrrr

I agree at the point, that if it's gonna be just one man protest, it won't influence anything. And don't even start this "it's free so take it or do not" especialy you and the like, who have invested money into the game, for you the game is not f4p any more.

Btw. Vauban has been nerfed many times; No guarantee he won't be in the future.

It's still free to play, I choose to pay 'cause I'm too lazy to farm, I want things faster than other people,  and I want some cosmetic blings, 'the game itself' is still free to play, you didn't pay to get access to the game.

Still, until Vauban get nerved he's still providing the easy modo til my heart's content before the next nerf anyway.

Edited by yuikami

Artists and game developers shouldn't be out to please everybody. It's what separates small developers like DE from AAA+ games that are designed by committee and are hyped for positive reviews.

TX0001 is an acceptable casualty as far as I'm concerned. And his "protest" will fail to do anything.

Even using the maxed version, you'd get to 26 pieces of ammo, still unacceptable for me.

If you're still have trouble with that ammo, Ammo Drum not cutting for ya? THE LOOK NO FURTHER THEN!! THE TEAM AMMO RESTORE!!!!

lLIYZde.png

THE BEST IN RESTORE AMMO FOR THE WHOLE TEAM OF FOUR

IT RESTORES YOU'RE AMMO, VERY NICE!!!

IT HAS YELLOW COLOURS, PRETTY!!!

SO IF YOU NEED AMMO AND AMMO DRUM JUST ISN'T DOING IT, THEN HAVE A TEAM RESTORE AND RESTORE YOU'RE AMMO TODAY!

It's still free to pay, I choose to pay 'cause I'm too lazy to farm, I want things faster than other people,  and I want some cosmetic blings, 'the game itself' is still free to pay, you didn't pay to get access to the game.

Still, until Vauban get nerved he's still providing the easy modo til my heart content before the next nerf anyway.

If you wanna fight high waves using lato, i won't be stopping you (well i would just leave your squad). I on the other hand am using what i am provided with (used to); Sometimes, for some mission i take boltor or something else where it's fiting. However, using something else than penta/ogris/etc. (launchers) on ODD or any other infested def is what i call ineffective (wave >15).

Artists and game developers shouldn't be out to please everybody. It's what separates small developers like DE from AAA+ games that are designed by committee and are hyped for positive reviews.

TX0001 is an acceptable casualty as far as I'm concerned. And his "protest" will fail to do anything.

Even if you'd be right, i at least tried.

If you wanna fight high waves using lato, i won't be stopping you (well i would just leave your squad). I on the other hand am using what i am provided with (used to); Sometimes, for some mission i take boltor or something else where it's fiting. However, using something else than penta/ogris/etc. (launchers) on ODD or any other infested def is what i call ineffective (wave >15).

I got to wave 50+ without using any explosive weapon, that's why I can prove nerfing the explosive weapon ammo barely even hurts. Get on my level before you comment about how the game can be played, kiddo.

Edited by yuikami

The problem I have with this thread is the OP attempting to harm the game he's pretending to care so much about.

The game development is gonna harm the game in long term, my short term protest is gonna have no impact. Using metaphores, what i wanna is more like trying to pick a broken tooth before the whole head turns gangrenenous.

I got to wave 50+ without using any explosive weapon, that's why I can prove nerfing the explosive weapon ammo barely even hurts. Get on my level before you comment about how the game can be played, kiddo.

Right, kiddo... well if you are speaking the truth (and you were truly playing singlehandedly), then i applaud to you and i understand why you are so negative about my protest, what i don't get is what is your agenda here.

Then what's the point of this thread? That makes this a spam topic. You just said it yourself.

So now you're cutting my posts into shreds and make a jigsaw puzzle of it. Btw you got it wrong. Go and see my original message all points are there.

Right, kiddo... well if you are speaking the truth (and you were truly playing singlehandedly), then i applaud to you and i understand why you are so negative about my protest, what i don't get is what is your agenda here.

This is a forum open for discussion, once you post a topic like this in the forum, it's open for any member to comment and post their thoughts about your useless protest, especially when you aim to damage DE, this is what you get.

Edited by yuikami

If you're still have trouble with that ammo, Ammo Drum not cutting for ya? THE LOOK NO FURTHER THEN!! THE TEAM AMMO RESTORE!!!!

lLIYZde.png

THE BEST IN RESTORE AMMO FOR THE WHOLE TEAM OF FOUR

IT RESTORES YOU'RE AMMO, VERY NICE!!!

IT HAS YELLOW COLOURS, PRETTY!!!

SO IF YOU NEED AMMO AND AMMO DRUM JUST ISN'T DOING IT, THEN HAVE A TEAM RESTORE AND RESTORE YOU'RE AMMO TODAY!

I already posted as a response to some similar post. That won't cut it for me. At higher waves you would have to use too many of these, would ruin me in the long run. Unacceptable.

This is a forum open for discussion, once you post a topic like this in the forum, it's open for any member to comment and post their thoughts about your useless protest, especially when you aim to damage DE, this is what you get.

I'm not trying to damage anybody. This form of "language" is the only thing they (DE) could understand.