The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Does It Take So Long?

-CM-SASMcBride

I would like to know why it takes soooooooooooo long for DE to change certain things in the game even after so many posts have been made about it?

From what ive been told the dojos have been out for over a year now and we are still asking for basic things to be added or changed about them...

1 why cant we add text boards into the dojo for various reasons like navigation, clan rules, blah blah blah.

2 Why aren't clan vault contributions logged for each member so we can see who is contributing credits to the clan vault?

Shouldn't this be like clan vault 101?

3 Why can't we track what materials each member is contributing to the dojo? in terms of dojo decorations or even dojo research?

This is another basic thing that should have been included when dojos were introduced.

How is it not common sense to include these things when your going to come up with an idea where multiple clan members can contribute to them? why wouldn't it be common sense to want to know what members are contributing what materials to your clan projects, dojo decorations?

Has any of this ever been discussed by DE in any of their livestreams, devstreams? Ive never seen any of the developers answer a single dojo question.

Sometimes DE is really good at communicating with their player base....and other things like dojo they just seem to totally ignore the situation.

Thats my 2 cents worth on dojo.

Edited by -CM-SASMcBride

+1 OP

from what i can tell, by the time DE finally acts on any user input, the game has been through so many iterations in the meantime that the changes are usually far too extreme or make no sense at all =/

but im sure DE has an in-house schedule and when they decide to put something on "the list" its probably several months from then that it will actually get addressed =[

+1 OP

from what i can tell, by the time DE finally acts on any user input, the game has been through so many iterations in the meantime that the changes are usually far too extreme or make no sense at all =/

but im sure DE has an in-house schedule and when they decide to put something on "the list" its probably several months from then that it will actually get addressed =[

That.

And since open beta this process has become slower due to [insert reason here (I think it's the $$$)].

further asking questions unrelated to the devstreams topic wont be answered ever, stay on topic or maybe...just maybe... respond to the topics they put out for the community to ask something related to the topic being discussed.

materials each member is contributing to the dojo?

i Think this would be bad as some warloads mite kick clan memmders out if no materals added by any one,

Me my self am happy as a warload to carry my clan with out any  materals from clan memmders 

Edited by gunsmoke77

If its a requirement in your clan to help with the dojo and people aren't.. Shiiiit, I'd kick them too..

Dojos get very much ignored sadly. Many of the requested additions like shooting gallery/testing rooms, won't work because it would increase the load on the host.. Much like the duel rooms break when too many people are in the dojo, these additions would break.

It does sadden me that dojos don't get pimped out like they should, and yet DE wants people to join clans.. As is, there are really only two FOR SURE reasons to join a clan.. Trading posts & clan tech..

This subforum is more like the rants unseen.. More of a pity subforum than anything they pay attention to.

Devs have said they have other stuff planned for the dojo, but it's not high priority. Instead it seems they want to focus on conclave, hubs, the liset, dark sectors, gundam style, lifeguard exercises, and summoning up PETA.

There are images in the codex of dojo rooms that have been there since CODEX DAY ONE, but we have yet to see them. Instead they gave us a bunch of new gardens (7 in total), about 6-7 new decorations (that can barely be placed), and no new rooms to put off of these gardens..

Hall of honor alpha : Get it working as you claimed it would

Observatory alpha: ^^

Do-Or-br-okin lab : You missed so many obvious things and then you added another clusterphuck of content with schemas

Edited by Gurzil