Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So... Anyone Else Watch The Sony/microsoft Snorefests At Gamescom?

Brynslustafir

It's not just you. Companies have been forgetting how to make fun games because they're focused on what sells.

That's pretty much why I like Warframe so much. The game is fun and keeps me playing.

Same reason why I love platinum games. 

They still believe in having fun. 

Well, they simply extablished game departments and put businessmen at their helms as opposed to game designers / creative directors

That's why its all on the money

I can't even remember half of the games they showed. It didn't feel engaging at all, and too much of the presentation was just talking. 

I can't even remember half of the games they showed. It didn't feel engaging at all, and too much of the presentation was just talking. 

They honestly think young people (who tend to be their target audience) like detailed and ridiculously overcomplicated product placement, without bothering how much of an impact the campaign actualy makes on the audience.

Its basicly just the same bland business formula that everyone applies because its 'easy' to market

yeah they were boring, at least Microsofts had games though, AND HALO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becasue really both companies are doing the exact same thing. Niether is better then the other, except for whos exclusives you like the most.

Edited by Senketsu_