The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Isn't that nova?.... no shes antimatter...

LET THE CONCEPTS! COMMENCE! 

Blackhole Frame confirmed!!

we have vauban for vortex.

id rather have a void frame.. 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/172885-lotus-warframe/

If we get archwing specific energy abilities what would you like to see?

Volt will have boost probably. Wormhole in space? crazy... but yah if our archwings have powers what do you want?

id like to see some crazy energy rockets or powerful blasts over 9k

Edited by T4LCOMX

Someone does not know their game. Space Ninjas can do whatever they want. You have no idea the potential this will provide to the future. 

One thing is to play and complain, another side is to live the game, and proceed with amazing future ideas on top of whats been given! Once you play it, you will take back every thought you had. Dont just think of the worst scenario, DE goes through any scenario possible. Not only the bad ones, but also the good ones. So think outside the box next time before being attached to that dark energy. It's not good for you. But there is a understandable point of you'r questions. Look no further, I will simply answer. You will not be dissappointed. 

This is futuristic sci-fi fantay-ness. Beside who can profess to know the potential of the ninja in the future.

A much better question is... What futuristic Tony Stark/Wayne Industries backer is bankrolling, designing and maintaining this technology?

But again, who cares. Looks sooo DOPE!

So i just watched the recorded stream; Archwing could be cool, depends how it plays. But I was immediately struck that how come we can blow a window out, or the Life Support can be shut down and we painfully die slowly, but leaping into the cold vacuum of space and strapping on a jetpack makes us immune??

Did you see when the suit glow before Excal took off into space? I'm sure that was some way of making the warframe ready for pressures and lack of oxy outside the atmosphere. Plus Arcwing may offer some sort of life support as well. 

Edited by RawGritz

We were never ninjas. We are mercs. 

Eh, i don't agree. Mercs can't parkour and do stunts. They're hired for gunpower, we're not hired. We obey the lotus. We are our own thing, we are the tenno! Controller of the warframes!!!

Edited by Smooth00

So i just watched the recorded stream; Archwing could be cool, depends how it plays. But I was immediately struck that how come we can blow a window out, or the Life Support can be shut down and we painfully die slowly, but leaping into the cold vacuum of space and strapping on a jetpack makes us immune??

Archwing can be a life support for all reasons - concept can revolve around building/repairing/upgrading archwing to include supports, powers and mods and other utilities as needed, etc.

Archwing is love. Archwing is life!!

This seems to be just another novelty that will get me to log in for a week before it wears off and I go back to my other games.

There are a lot of things killing the game for me, but I think very high on my list is the degree to which RNG determines my progression.  I played a three hour session and didn't make any measurable progress towards my goals; just threw that many more runs into the slot machine, with who knows how many more to go.  I haven't really played since then.

Second place is the whole weapon system.  The variety feels like an illusion, when a few weapons so obviously outshine all the others.  It also feels bad leaving behind so many weapons (including some of my favorites) because they simply aren't viable anymore.

Also, will this next update somehow be behind some sort of grind wall like everything else you add?

Ok so when is people going to realize that the space-ninja thing is not bad, in fact it's logical...we're in space why wouldn't we go outside? don't you see the potential in it? it seems ilogical not to!

saying it doesn't look ninja is stupid in my opinion, the game is not ALL ABOUT ninja, we have space, ships, dojos and everything, the next logic step that should have been taken long time ago (DE has wanted this for a long time now? is having space walks and space missions, the space is BEAUTIFUL

The problem is not WHY we go outside, but HOW. 

Why wings? Why not a jet pack or a sort of reactor? And then, there's a problem: HOW do Tenno use them? To fight like interceptors in open space? Flying around in front of Grineer/Corpus artillery fire?