Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Don't think that's something that was said or implied in star wars. The laser just happens to be more viable than the bullet to them I think.

Space don't got oxygen to ignite the gunpowder in bullets. Hence, lasers.

Standard gunpowder, for quite a long time now, contains its own oxidizers. Therefore, a regular (projectile) gun will fire just fine in space...as it will underwater.

sure you can shoot them in space but a lot of guns don't fire in water, or they explode when you try to. so off topic lol

YAY U!5!!!!!!!! 

I mistook how old gundam was my apologies.

On another note found some gameplay and I see what you mean.

My gods...I just had flashbacks so bad I almost cried. ...People in this game talk about their game play time on warframe, you realize these old games probably logged more game time collectively than any thing on the market today? This was a great game, not sure if anyone else played this but I had far to much fun playing these types of games.

Sorry to burst your bubble friend, but the next prime is probably going to be Trinity then Nyx.

Do Founders people secretly know the next Prime and are just really loyal to keep it secret?

Or do you just get more clues?

Do Founders people secretly know the next Prime and are just really loyal to keep it secret?

Or do you just get more clues?

Nope, we know nothing about the next prime.

DE usually gives us sneak peeks and polls to do, sometimes they even ask us for help. (albeit rare)

Though, DE has been pretty quiet to the council lately.

Nope, we know nothing about the next prime.

DE usually gives us sneak peeks and polls to do, sometimes they even ask us for help. (albeit rare)

Though, DE has been pretty quiet to the council lately.

Damn you're good.

I'll pay you 100P to talk.

Edited by AVEOX