Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[U15 Megathread] Archwing/syndicates/limbo (It's Here Edition)

Letter13

Next melee concept weapon's Infested, and next frame has to be male. Also, there's still the Juggernaut and G4. So... hopefully... yes.

Yazeth is referring to Redskittlez Mio, the infested enemy winner (alongside the disgorger) & Golem : the Remix of the comeback.

Mio :

warframe__melee_concept_contest___the_mi

Typhus : (Are you kidding me?You know what I'm talking about)

Jugg :

GybRtcW.png

J3-Golem :

b9IgZmP.jpg

Edited by unknow99

I meant to start a new thread for this but whatever, I'll post here.

Do you guys think Archwing will follow the Kubrow path of siphoning plat out of you / pissing you off, or will DE learn and go back to the good ol' days?

I'm already imagining an "ARCHWING REFUELING. 3 HOURS REMAINING. PAY 10P TO FINISH NOW" screen.

*shudder*

Do you guys think Archwing will follow the Kubrow path of siphoning plat out of you / &!$$ing you off, or will DE learn and go back to the good ol' days?

I'm already imagining an "ARCHWING REFUELING. 3 HOURS REMAINING. PAY 10P TO FINISH NOW" screen.

*shudder*

Makes no sense why there would be a fueling system. There isn't one for our Lisets. The only thing that will be plat will probably be the same old cosmetics and rushing.

Do you guys think Archwing will follow the Kubrow path of siphoning plat out of you / &!$$ing you off, or will DE learn and go back to the good ol' days?

*shudder*

That's depending on what suggestion as the majority of the community come up. Quite a few fixes and contents in game are thanks to the community's both good and not so good ideas, suggestions and comments; and more are just ignorance of consequences; for example, if you bragged and complained that you have billions of credits and have nothing to use for, or that DE not smart enough such and such, then hey guess what... Sure. DE does come up with their own ideas, too. But community can do fairly good steering as well. You can easily blame completely on many companies of f2p turning p2w games, but if you look into their forums... you will be shocked to find your eureka moment.

You have to come up with some good and constructive suggestions with understanding of the consequences. But you have to allow ways for the devs to get pay too.  

Makes no sense why there would be a fueling system. There isn't one for our Lisets. The only thing that will be plat will probably be the same old cosmetics and rushing.

It wouldn't make sense to have a fuel system for the Liset. It acts as a stationary foundation for our UI. We don't deploy the Liset on missions or anything of the sort. We don't use our Liset in the way we'd use the Archwing. 

That said, I could definitely see a fueling system being put in place, unfortunately. 

Yazeth is referring to Redskittlez Mio, the infested enemy winner (alongside the disgorger) & Golem : the Remix of the comeback.

Mio :

warframe__melee_concept_contest___the_mi

Typhus : (Are you kidding me?You know what I'm talking about)

+1

This is nice. Like to see it in Warframe!!

*shudder*

Really? °-°

You can practically have everything here for free, save for appearances and color customizations. This is pretty much the only game that does this. I don't think they're really siphoning that much plat.

Really? °-°

You can practically have everything here for free, save for appearances and color customizations. This is pretty much the only game that does this. I don't think they're really siphoning that much plat.

That's the thing. Players these days come up with their own ideas, assumption and then expectation that are not really helping themselves... for example, if the devs were about planning to give out, say, a frame for 20k crs... before being known, someone could come up with a "smart" concern and asked if a frame is released it should be sold for 400 plats instead 800 plats, and then everybody jump on that bandwagon, and before you know it there is an expectation 400 plats for the frame. And all the devs need to do then would be more than happy to oblige, to sell for 400 plats instead of a cheaper give-away for 20k crs.

Edited by ndantony

Really? °-°

I meant Kubrows. Rest of the game is great (well, maybe except Vay Hek access, but whatever).

Tell me, how often do you see a Kubrow in a game?

I just don't want another interesting feature of the game to be forgotten just because it's too annoying to be able to use it.

I sure hope so.
Edited by Shifted