The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ordis. Or: The Most Annoying Thing That Ever Happened To Warframe

Leland_Gaunt

Ordis is the least annoying thing on the game, arc traps are.

They do not stand as a challenge nor something interact for the core play, they seem to be only a distraction, aka: an annoyance.

Edited by 7grims

Because I like listening to the police radio/Grineer transmissions... I sometimes just stand there waiting for the next transmission to come through.

I'm pretty certain Oridis counts as a transmission while the Grineer communications count as voice. So you can mute transmission volume without affecting voice volume.

Not to worry, Ordis will definitely be getting more varied lines so that he isn't as repetitive.

That's not the issue.. I want it out of my ship.. the damn thing blocks my mod list and other UI content when I am trying to do things.. and for what...??  to tell me that it's been thinking .. I don't give a flying @%$# if it's been thinking.. get out the way of what I am doing.

If it were voice only.. maybe that'd be ok.. but even then when you experience repeated bugs that cost you hours of gameplay.. ad it asks what am I thinking... well... I have a few choice words I wish I could share with that little $#!%

Can't stand Ordis, the number or variation of lines isn't the issue, I don't play the game for 'cutesy' gimmicks that add nothing to the game.

I can understand those that do, they have to right to opinions too, but for those that hate it with a passion, can we get the option to disable it? I'd do quests to disable it, hell, I'd buy that option with plat if the price was right...

Can't stand Ordis, the number or variation of lines isn't the issue, I don't play the game for 'cutesy' gimmicks that add nothing to the game.

I can understand those that do, they have to right to opinions too, but for those that hate it with a passion, can we get the option to disable it? I'd do quests to disable it, hell, I'd buy that option with plat if the price was right...

Hate will poison you inside, get rid of it, change it for love.

You know prior to U14, I had been talking with others about what the ship AI would be like. I admit I would have been thrilled to have seen a tsundere ship AI. Though thinking back that was really locked in a fantasy, what were the odds of DE giving us a ship AI that would, at the very start of Vor's Quest say something like this:

"O-operator is that you?" *short silence* "I-idiot! Why did you take so long to come?! I had almost lost hope....." *another short silence* "I-it's not like I was hoping for the operator to reclaim me or anything!"

That to me would amuse me so, and I would find endearing.

Frankly, cannot say I have been impressed by Ordis too much, since it is pretty much a stereotype 'snarky' ship AI that has been done so many times in the past. I won't go through criticism much since the OP has laid out thebley points.

I wonder if there will be future updates where we can get different ship AI voices.

I NEED a female Ordis that speaks like GLaDOS.. It makes perfect sense and is just PERFECT IN ALL PERFECTIONATE WAYS.

"Hello, Operator. A weapon is ready in the foundry for you to--Kill your comrades with-- pick up."

^ Was a random one. Dunno what she'd say. XD Insane robots..