Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is This A Bannable Offense?

ThunderZsolt

Question

Because they told to report me. (Well, it was the 150k credit alert, so they may be right)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=302240633

I'm also curious, how the hell did they manage to get the datamass out of there, without using up all the bounces :S

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=302240659

the forums still don't allow me to include the images...

13 answers to this question

I'm not sure I understand what exactly you did wrong?

From what I see you just spammed bounce.

Eh?

he spammed it on the mobile defence spots meaning it becomes an issue to get to the objective, which was also the 150k mission which would quickly piss people off

he spammed it on the mobile defence spots meaning it becomes an issue to get to the objective, which was also the 150k mission which would quickly &!$$ people off

F*** em. If it's such a big deal they can change sessions.

Vauban is best troll. They knew the risks.

Edited by Kestral9999

nope, nothing wrong. it may be annoying but it isn't detrimental to the mission. infact, it actually would stop any enemies that get too close so it would help, not hurt, the team.

IF the rest of the team actually agree or is informed of the tactics.

If a player is interfering/compromising what the rest of the team is doing, it will hurt the team.

RE: OP

1. It is the player that trolls, not the warframe. Vauban is just a convenient tool. You may be giving it a bad name.

2. To some it is a joke, or funny. Too bad it isn't always so for others, especially those at the but of these "jokes". For the latter, it is neither funny or a joke.

3. We can't stop trolls from being trolls, but we can put them on permanent ignore.  From past experience, unless it comes to people giving actual RL threats (e.g. "i wanna kill you in RL*snort*"), it is usually hard for the staff to take strong actions. Putting the people on ignore-then-forget list will help remove unnecessary bad mood.

Edit: Reupload the pictures to IMGUR and copy the BB code

thanks for the help! i'm too lazy to do that right now, but i'll use that advice in the future.

2: bounce pads has a 3 sec REARM time

didn't know about that. so i have to deploy a LOT more bounce pads to prevent those evil prod crewmen to reach the terminal (we all know, that they are the most evil kind of corpus)

IF the rest of the team actually agree or is informed of the tactics.

If a player is interfering/compromising what the rest of the team is doing, it will hurt the team.

RE: OP

1. It is the player that trolls, not the warframe. Vauban is just a convenient tool. You may be giving it a bad name.

2. To some it is a joke, or funny. Too bad it isn't always so for others, especially those at the but of these "jokes". For the latter, it is neither funny or a joke.

3. We can't stop trolls from being trolls, but we can put them on permanent ignore.  From past experience, unless it comes to people giving actual RL threats (e.g. "i wanna kill you in RL*snort*"), it is usually hard for the staff to take strong actions. Putting the people on ignore-then-forget list will help remove unnecessary bad mood.

2 of the other 3 people were my friends. They also thought that it is a good joke, and as i posted, they managed to 'steal' the datamass. The 3rd guy went AFK after a few mins he tried to get to the terminal, but at the end, he also got the reward.

Honestly, this is why we need a permanent ignore button. (For people like you.) 

i fully agree. there are other things, which are annoying to me, and i know that i might annoy people with this. We just simply don't have to play with each other.

the funny thing is, that after this mission, i met the same guy in a lobby. he wrote in the chat, "ffs, oh no, this guy again", but i promised him that i won't troll this time, and simply completed the objective. Generally, when someone asks me to stop trolling, i stop