Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eximus Event.

Razer_Angel21

I just think maybe,for this event and other future events of the same category,we should you know,lower the number(spawns) of arctic eximus of the corpus faction since red veil messenger Cantis said that this would be a big blow on the eximus forces of corpus if we succeed?I mean,Warframe is truly constantly evolving and all,I love it,this is just a suggestion.Wouldn't it be great if we could really feel this "impact" on corpus forces ehhh???Nevertheless I love warframe,been playing for more than a year now and it's still awesome.

If they do modify the spawn rates of eximus, I hope they index it to the player's mastery level or equipment score so that challenge can be maintained. I have enough good mods and I guess you'd call it warframe muscle memory that for me, more eximus is better. And I'm not even one of the real elites here.

I am just disappointed that was the entire event. I just KNew there was going to be a part 2....or something leading up to those dual stat cold rewards/freezeray. Fooled me. 5 arctic runs and a 2day booster that kicked off immediately. Thanks for the booster though....

A little bit like the "mysterious shipments" mini-event led to breeding grounds and the new Eris tileset, I expect that this will lead to a true event (most likely, I should think, with the reward of ice+status mods), possibly with the new planetary Survival mode, and the introduction of the new Mars tileset (the completely frosty one that has been showcased several times). Which will then be followed with the redesigned Mars Boss, who has been announced quite a while ago.

I don't think we should particularly expect any change in the spawning of enemies.

I am just disappointed that was the entire event. I just KNew there was going to be a part 2....or something leading up to those dual stat cold rewards/freezeray. Fooled me. 5 arctic runs and a 2day booster that kicked off immediately. Thanks for the booster though....

It's 3 day booster, it shows the rime remaining. Full duration is 72 hours.

I think the OP wants to reduce the number of arctic eximus globally, in all missions. This would be due to the slaughter of their training class on Mars (the event).

It does make sense to drop the number of arctic eximus. But would anyone really notice? The drop in the abundance of arctics should be temporary anyway, since they will train more arctics somewhere else besides Mars.

But really, who cares? If a dev spends even a second on something so trivial and hard to notice, when half the stuff in the game uses the same models and there are so many problems, I'm going to be mad. Seriously, devs, put your time on the things that matter most.