Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reinforcements, Who Will It Be?

tennoninjahunter

80iflPN.jpg

So I guess most of everyone have received this message, but nobody actually came to us? So, how many of u guys actually like the idea of "reinforcements AI" coming in to assist us . Or maybe even add in a little side objective when the reinforcements come? something like Tenno, destroy that massive space lock that's blocking the reinforcement from entering?

That's just a generic message saying that you're making progress.

I think reinforcements might not be very useful, at least not if they have the same AI as the enemies. But if they are smart enough to not run into corners and get stuck, it might work. 

Edited by Plasmaface

I always thought it would be cool if the conflict escalated when you get to reinforcements.  Like you could actually get a whole second cell of Tenno in your mission, with correspondingly larger and meaner groups of enemies.

Don't know how well the technical aspect of it would work though.

You did not figure yet Lotus lies all the time? There is no reinforcements and there is no lone tenno agents, your life is worth nothing to Lotus, you're just a disposable tenno pawn.

on our current perspective of the game this is true to certain degree, however DE can/might add the "backstage view" in the future that explains what is the "(someone)" doing while we're out doing missions.

If there's no lone tenno operative, who's finding a reward for us every 5 minutes?

No one. It is Lotus's fairy tale when she wants her pawns to cause massacre somewhere for some reason. If you indeed help some "operative", how come you extract before they do, I never saw 5 extraction ships in the mission. So either there is no lone tenno at all, or the lone tenno dies every survival mission 'cos those who are supposed to distract the enemy run for their lives.

it would be neat, yes. depending on what you're doing they would probably get them selves killed fairly quickly and just be fodder anyway.

but really, it's not hard to realize that by reinforcements she means rewards.

If you could mod them (I don't even know how you would be able to do that), you could probably increase their survivability.

You did not figure yet Lotus lies all the time? There is no reinforcements and there is no lone tenno agents, your life is worth nothing to Lotus, you're just a disposable tenno pawn.

Well, that explains why she dissolves all Life Support capsules when you run out. Why? Because $*@% you that's why.

Well, that explains why she dissolves all Life Support capsules when you run out. Why? Because $*@% you that's why.

Yea... never really understand y the capsules "magically" disappear as soon as we run out of oxygen. But yea.. it's for the balance of survival missions, or else someone would probably be smart enuf to find an exploit to use i guess.