Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alerts

Deidaku

Wow, more artificial difficulty.

Your buzz-word betrays you. Limiting your gear is not artificial as it can be overcome by careful planning before you enter the mission.

How cool, an event that hates on me for leveling my S# and getting great mods!

Incorrect. It is teaching you about conclave rating and how to build the most efficient killing machine possible as opposed to the most lavish possible.

Edited by Archistopheles

DONE!

WlomWob.jpg

I like that. I like that a lot :D

Something's coming our way

also, 2 day credit boost!

Well, to me this seems like a test to see how the new alert system is going to work. We can only hope to get our Freeze Rays quicker. But, could DE be setting dates for themselves, but aren't meeting their criteria, so they just give us a Credit Booster or XP Booster?

I hope they put these missions in the alert cycle rather than "grind 200 points on one map." Have the badge update itself on the background instead of making it the end goal.

T4 enemies like the alad v event and the hyenas and the conclave limit spice the stuff up to a level where going just rhinoboltor might not be your go-to for every alert. I'd even throw in all the prosecutor auras in there (I think the hyenas were giving fire resistance to enemies but I don't really use fire in most of my stuff.)

Anyway while being true to warframes grindy nature this got boring really fast and I only did it for the emblem, and probably will do the rest too.