Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Gun For Rank 11 Mission?

Project-Faolchu

Question

Hi all what gun is recommended for rank 11 test mission?

I was using Amprex everything was going smooth had plenty of time, got to the platform with floating targets that cause the platform to raise then... oh wait... Amprex can't even hit them while standing on the edge of the platform.... 

FML.

24 hours to wait now.

Basically any machine gun work fine then? 

Any other oddities like Amprex that I have to worry about?

15 answers to this question

No i wasn't running a side arm, I was on a melee build and just tossed on Amprex. 

I'll try Akstiletto next time, I really like those guns anyhow lol

I was thinking Wouldnt Drakgoon make that run also a cake walk? the wave of bullets should be able to hit the double and tripper targets with ease and im pretty sure it doenst have limited range like amprex.

Man I was so ticked off at that lol

Edited by Marfoir-Faolchu

Be aware there were some issues with this test a couple months ago.  Not sure if they fixed it or not, but I tried for a solid 2 weeks to do this and kept failing because not all the orbs would actually award the bonus time.  I eventually had to contact Support, and after they researched it I was told that there was indeed a genuine issue with the test, and they manually advanced me to the next Mastery rank.

Just for clarification you do not have to break all the orbs right? during the last slide portion you can just reach the base without shooting anything and still pass right?

About the last part I'm not sure, but during the elevator part I missed an orb and I still was able to finish the test with a few seconds left. 

Just for clarification you do not have to break all the orbs right? during the last slide portion you can just reach the base without shooting anything and still pass right?

Correct, but during the lift part it helps a lot as you waste a lot of time on it