Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sword Patch

ss4chris

Dark Sword did not drop from random alerts as it should. Community said it for months... DE just figured it out due to faulty twitter post... and fixed it so it (maybe) drops now from random alerts.

What Lotus said ^^

Edited by Namacyst

Alert was signaled, no one received Blueprint. Fixed, blueprint will now be received on next ? Alert with the Dark Sword!

does this  mean the alert  will drop again or    for those who did the alert last ntie will get the sword?:D

trolling aside  will the alert happen or   did the update  give the dark sword for those who did the alert last nite?

Do you really expect DE to treat their customers even halfway well?

Of course not. They released another alert some time in the middle of the night and didn't say anything about it on Twitter, so nobody actually got it.

Do you really expect DE to treat their customers even halfway well?

Of course not. They released another alert some time in the middle of the night and didn't say anything about it on Twitter, so nobody actually got it.

Hashul, if you are having a problem with our interactions with our players please let me know.

We discovered the DarkSword Blueprint Alert was bugged on Monday morning,  and fixed it shortly afterwards.

We are hoping to make up for the bugged blueprint alert as fairly as possible.

Hashul, if you are having a problem with our interactions with our players please let me know.

We discovered the DarkSword Blueprint Alert was bugged on Monday morning,  and fixed it shortly afterwards.

We are hoping to make up for the bugged blueprint alert as fairly as possible.

I'm glad to know that something's being done; I personally had to resort to hitchiking off a guy who idled in the evacuation zone for six hours when the middle-of-the-night alert was going on. I just assumed at the time that the Twitter bug was an intentional joke (by Steve, I guess, who I've heard has a record of blaming patch errors on his mother's supposed alcoholism). From what I've heard since then it was a bug, so it's not like I've got any real reason to be mad. I apologise if I came off as especially bitter.

(By the way, the mod rarity fix was great.)

Edited by Hashul

To DERebecca:

While I'm pretty sure this is what you were saying when you posted today on various topics today about the Dark Sword BP alert drop rate being fixed, could you conclusively tell us that the Dark Sword BP now has a possibility of being generated for any random alert mission, just like the Heat Sword or Plasma Sword; and I don't mean like the Dark Sword BP alert mission today that was purposely inserted.

To clarify, while the Dark Sword BP will now correctly drop for missions displaying it as a reward, was todays fixed drop just a one off opportunity to get the Dark Sword BP or does it now have a possibility to be randomly generated along with the other weapon BP etc.

Thanks.

Edited by Freighttrain

I'm glad to know that something's being done; I personally had to resort to hitchiking off a guy who idled in the evacuation zone for six hours when the middle-of-the-night alert was going on. I just assumed at the time that the Twitter bug was an intentional joke (by Steve, I guess, who I've heard has a record of blaming patch errors on his mother's supposed alcoholism). From what I've heard since then it was a bug, so it's not like I've got any real reason to be mad. I apologise if I came off as especially bitter.

(By the way, the mod rarity fix was great.)

I did not code the Twitter generator to troll or make jokes.

To DERebecca:

While I'm pretty sure this is what you were saying when you posted today on various topics today about the Dark Sword BP alert drop rate being fixed, could you conclusively tell us that the Dark Sword BP now has a possibility of being generated for any random alert mission, just like the Heat Sword or Plasma Sword; and I don't mean like the Dark Sword BP alert mission today that was purposely inserted.

To clarify, while the Dark Sword BP will now correctly drop for missions displaying it as a reward, was todays fixed drop just a one off opportunity to get the Dark Sword BP or does it now have a possibility to be randomly generated along with the other weapon BP etc.

Thanks.

Yes - they will work properly in the Alerts system now.

Yes - they will work properly in the Alerts system now.

but steve they didnt i have been waking up every hour throughout the night checking twitter to see if the dark sword alert was back up but have seen nothing, i log in now with all my friends saying the alert was bout 1 hour ago. i was awake the other day during the time the blueprint was ment to come up as it showed on twitter. whats the deal with that? im not trying to be all grr face bout this but i am slightly upset that ive been trying so hard to find the bp for the dark sword. i just dont understand why you guys would say its fixed and yet this time not show up on twitter